All reviewsfront deskhot tubroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againnice breakfastwaffle makerindoor poolgreat roomwould recommend this hotel to anyonebiscuits and gravythe breakfast areastayed one nightgreat place to staystaff was friendlypleasant stayvery nice hoteloff the highway
Reviewed November 14, 2017

The staff at this Best Western is very friendly. The grounds and rooms are nice and clean. It is conveniently located near many restaurants and stores. We will stay here again the next time we are in the area..

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Helen H, General Manager at Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you so much for such an awesome review. Customer service is out top priority here at the McDonough, Ga Best Western Inn and Suite. We take proud in the way our property look. So glad your stay was pleasant. Many of our guest love how convenient we are to all the shopping areas and restaurants. We are definitely looking forward to your next stay with us. Again, thank you.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

My husband and I stayed here during the Irma hurricane this fall. My apologies
for his incredibly late review. we have stayed here in the past, and each time we do
we are always greeted by the nicest staff behind the reception desk and others.

Very comfortable rooms,even our kitty cat was content! You will not regret your stay
here, thank you Gina, Myleigh,and Helen!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Helen H, General Manager at Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you for a very nice review, we work very hard at satisfying our guest. I am so glad that you liked our property and happy to hear that you came back to stay again. Please share your experience with all of your friends. Thank you again

Reviewed November 12, 2017

The overall experience was good, room service was really good during the stay bathroom was cleaned everyday, fresh rags n towels n clean sheets. I appreciated that due to the fact I had a young baby with me. Breakfast was good though some the items were a bit stale. Pool and jacuzzi was clean. Front desk staff was very friendly.

1  Thank 40taneshab

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. I am so glad everything turned out so good for you and your family. In the future, we will make sure all items on breakfast is fresh. Thank you again

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I arrived early at the hotel on a rainy, cool morning traveling on company business. There was an issue with my reservation that had nothing to do with BW. However, the check in clerk went over and beyond to help resolve it. Gina was AMAZING! She was attentive, kind, friendly, and courteous. Gina's response to my situation meant the world to me and definitely turned my morning around. After checking in, Gina called my room to make sure I was satisfied with it AND later, when asked, recommended a wonderful lunch entree at a neighboring eatery. Gina Rocks! Thanks Gina and BW for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jacquelyn P

Thank you for such a awesome review. So glad you had the opportunity to meet our Gina. She is certainly an asset to our front desk. We are working very hard to be the best that McDonough has to offer. The staff really go out their way to wow the guest. We will be looking for you on your next trip through McDonough. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

While this hotel had a fairly comfortable, the pillows were all horrendous. The pillows were broken inside, I thought because they were forced into squares for design. The staff member stated that that was not true - that all Best Westerns were required to use the pillows and we should have brought our own. The internet was very slow. The lighting in the room was poor. The breakfast was not great. The breads were hard. There was no butter, only "spread". We do not eat edible oil products. The front staff member blamed that oversight on the board of health. I would not go again. In fact, if this is the pillow that "all Best Westerns are forced to use" I will not go to a Best Western again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Helen H, Manager at Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

I am so sorry that you did not like the pillows that we had on our beds, The brand does have certain standards that we have to follow. The pillows we have are compliant with the standard I do understand that they were uncomfortable for you and I do apologize. I will check with our breakfast supplier to see if maybe we can get butter instead of a spread. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our breakfast bar. It is one of the items that the health department requires that we keep refrigerated which makes it almost impossible to spread which I myself dislike very much. We do hope that you will come back again and hopefully your next experience will be better. We do work very hard to make our guest happy.