All reviewsfront deskhot tubroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againnice breakfastwaffle makerindoor poolgreat roomwould recommend this hotel to anyonebiscuits and gravythe breakfast areastayed one nightgreat place to staystaff was friendlypleasant stayoff the highwayvery nice hotel
Reviewed November 12, 2017

The overall experience was good, room service was really good during the stay bathroom was cleaned everyday, fresh rags n towels n clean sheets. I appreciated that due to the fact I had a young baby with me. Breakfast was good though some the items were a bit stale. Pool and jacuzzi was clean. Front desk staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 40taneshab
Helen H, General Manager at Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. I am so glad everything turned out so good for you and your family. In the future, we will make sure all items on breakfast is fresh. Thank you again

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I arrived early at the hotel on a rainy, cool morning traveling on company business. There was an issue with my reservation that had nothing to do with BW. However, the check in clerk went over and beyond to help resolve it. Gina was AMAZING! She was attentive, kind, friendly, and courteous. Gina's response to my situation meant the world to me and definitely turned my morning around. After checking in, Gina called my room to make sure I was satisfied with it AND later, when asked, recommended a wonderful lunch entree at a neighboring eatery. Gina Rocks! Thanks Gina and BW for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jacquelyn P

Thank you for such a awesome review. So glad you had the opportunity to meet our Gina. She is certainly an asset to our front desk. We are working very hard to be the best that McDonough has to offer. The staff really go out their way to wow the guest. We will be looking for you on your next trip through McDonough. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

While this hotel had a fairly comfortable, the pillows were all horrendous. The pillows were broken inside, I thought because they were forced into squares for design. The staff member stated that that was not true - that all Best Westerns were required to use the pillows and we should have brought our own. The internet was very slow. The lighting in the room was poor. The breakfast was not great. The breads were hard. There was no butter, only "spread". We do not eat edible oil products. The front staff member blamed that oversight on the board of health. I would not go again. In fact, if this is the pillow that "all Best Westerns are forced to use" I will not go to a Best Western again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Helen H, Manager at Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

I am so sorry that you did not like the pillows that we had on our beds, The brand does have certain standards that we have to follow. The pillows we have are compliant with the standard I do understand that they were uncomfortable for you and I do apologize. I will check with our breakfast supplier to see if maybe we can get butter instead of a spread. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our breakfast bar. It is one of the items that the health department requires that we keep refrigerated which makes it almost impossible to spread which I myself dislike very much. We do hope that you will come back again and hopefully your next experience will be better. We do work very hard to make our guest happy.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

fantastic. very clean and friendly. located close to hwy75. lots of food options in the area as well as walmart and other stores. stayed 1 night and would return the next time im heading south to florida.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. I am so glad everything turned out good for you and your family. Yes, our hotel is conveniently located near many of the restaurants in McDonough. Hwy 75 is right behind the hotel. We look forward to you staying with us in the near future. Again thank you.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Hotel always looks clean. Breakfast was hot and delicious. Room was clean and very spacious. I would prefer bathroom be a bit wider. The room was very large and would not be impacted by losing a couple of feet to add to the bathroom space. Employees were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for a awesome review. I am so glad that you liked our property. We have recently renovated our property and our staff is very proud. We are getting a lots of nice compliments. Thank you again