Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites McDonough(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$98
$122
$119
Home2.com
$94
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$67
QualityInn
$119
$95
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot tubwould definitely stay here againnice hotelnice breakfastwaffle makerwould recommend this hotel to anyoneindoor poolgreat place to staybiscuits and gravyafter a long daygreat roomstaff was friendlystayed one nightthe breakfast areapleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This hotel is by far WAY ABOVE any in McDonough, GA. Quiet, easy I-75 exit & access. Extra large room, very clean inside and out!!! Nearby restaurants a plus. The staff are very professional and available. No waiting at front desk ever.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Helen H, General Manager at Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us such an excellent review. We are so glad that you to chose to stay with us and look forward to hopeful future stays. Safe Travels and Thanks again.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

lovely hotel, especially Georgia in springtime, like location, near Applebys, flowers outside, easy access from I75, good parking, newspaper available, internet, (pool but didn't use it) quiet and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you choosing us for future stays if you are passing through again. Safe travels and again Thank you.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Note to self ~ the next time we are travelling through Georgia, Don't stay here. First impression and the best impression was from the exterior of the building. Nice landscaping. Inside you quickly realize that this is a very old and worn property. I suppose the interior design and furnishings in the lobby were intended to impart a calming feeling for road weary travellers. The tones of blue and green just didn't work and wasn't an inviting or relaxing space. It was like a 3 dressed up like a 9. I can't fault the staff in any way, they try to make the best of it I suppose. One computer was down on check-in. Ancient, small elevator. When we entered our room (with purple walls) we could smell the overwhelming scent of air or carpet freshener. I realized later that it was probably used to mask the burning rubber smell coming from the in-room heater when I turned it on. I had to turn off the heat due to the choking smell. Kept waking up and finally at 4:00 a.m I said "that's it, I can't stay here a minute longer". I went downstairs to get a luggage trolley. As I walked by the kitchen and dining area I am again overwhelmed by the very over powering odour of sour milk which wafted out into the hallways. Breakfast included...no thanks. Stomach turning. I'm not one of those people who is finicky about smells or ask people not to wear perfume but this was too much. It was the "Worst Western" we ever stayed at and will never stay with this hotel chain again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

We truly apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We welcome your criticism in the hopes to improve for the future. We are truly sorry that you will not choose to stay with us in the future and hope that you will reconsider. Thanks again and we will strive to improve in the areas of your critique.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our first experience with best western turned out great! The lady that checked us in and out on March 28/30 was extremely nice and helpful. Check in/check out was extremely fast! Our room was great, the bed was super comfy! Breakfast was good, loved the waffles! The location was great, with applebees right next door and the Mexican restaurant next to it. Will recommend and return!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for the excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the surrounding accommodations. We look forward to you choosing us for your future stays. Safe travels and thanks again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Extremely clean & quiet. Easy in and easy out. Everything functioning as it should -- amenities in hotel room were above average. Never felt uneasy about anything. Would stay here again. Easy access to I-75 + good restaurants very close. Made everything for entire family easy. A bit further south of Atlanta than I thought, but for the value and feeling of safety, I and my family thought the compromise was worth the extra distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. We greatly appreciate your business and are so glad you chose us for your stay while traveling through Georgia. We look forward to future stays. Safe travels and thanks again.