“Southern Comfort & Hospitality at it's finest!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough

Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in McDonough
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Southern Comfort & Hospitality at it's finest!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

After sitting in what seemed like days of holiday traffic we decided to pull off and get a room. Upon arriving at the Fairfield Inn & Suites we were greeted by Jennifer the woman at the front desk that completely made our night. She offered us a holiday rate and got both my family and my friends who were traveling with us a room side by side at a great deal. The rooms were spacious and the breakfast the next morning hit the spot! I can't express the gratitude that I feel after leaving such a welcoming and charming hotel! Its McDonough's Hidden Gem along with their exceptionally hospitable front desk agent!

1 Thank Jose B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

The best hotel in this class I have ever stayed in. The rooms are clean, spacious enough, and smell very fresh. The breakfast is quite nice with something for everyone, even eggs and sausage as well as breads, yogurts, juices, waffles and more. The pool was great for the kids and very little used (except by us!) The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We stayed for three days this time and felt very at home here. We will always use this hotel when passing through to Florida or just visiting the Atlanta area. It is easily accessible from I-75,and has shopping and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel has fresh , clean bedding and coverlets, and is not so big that getting to your car is a hassle. Newspapers and coffee available most of the day. Can't say enough about this hotel.

Room Tip: There are rooms with a half wall which separate a fold out sleeper sofa from the two queen beds in t...
Georgetown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

During a recent vacation trip to Florida from Ontario, we stayed at Fairfield Inn and Suites for 3 out of 4 nights. The one in McDonough was one of the best, although the other two were fine also. We made use of the discount coupons found at welcome centers and we enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Everything was excellent!

Joppa, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

A negative review for one of my other hotels, prompted me and the family to try the F.I.S. Was greeted by a friendly front desk manager, and awed by the suite! Beds were comfortable, clean and internet access easy to use and fast. Plenty of room for my family of 4, and we will be staying at the Fairfield again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed again in August and was happy with the results again. It is a great midway stopping point for us just south of Atlanta. Lindsey and Josh made our day. Finding smiling faces and friendly folks at the end of the day really helps. Thanks

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lady Lake, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Oct. 31,2012 we arrived at the Fairfield Inn, McDonough, GA. without a reservation. I am a Marriott Vacation Club owner and wanter to use my points without previous reservations. Lindsey, at the desk, said no problem. I had to use a phone at another desk across the room. She gave me the number to call and what to say. I had a wonderful lady on the phone, she helped me (I made a location mistake). When Lindsey looked it up on her computer, the reservation didn't show up. I then called same number back, got a different agent. He was also extremely helpful. Had to speak to a supervisor in order to get my points back because it was then after 6:00pm. Supervisor answered, was again extremely nice and friendly. I've been a Marriott owner for over 10 years. Have always been happy with all my experiences and this was no exception. Just wanted to let someone know how pleased I continue to be.Thankl you all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was in mcdonough for training and stayed at the fairfield inn and suites. At first I was given a double queen room which was clean and nice, but after asking Angel (the really pretty front desk clerk) for an upgrade, she quickly did everything in her power to make it happen. Lindsey (the other really pretty clerk) kept our whole group happy with friendly smiles and good conversation. They started out as our lodging associates, and ended being our very best friends in the world! Would definately stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012