“Great Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in McDonough
Georgetown
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

During a recent vacation trip to Florida from Ontario, we stayed at Fairfield Inn and Suites for 3 out of 4 nights. The one in McDonough was one of the best, although the other two were fine also. We made use of the discount coupons found at welcome centers and we enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Everything was excellent!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Joppa, Maryland
Reviewed November 30, 2012

A negative review for one of my other hotels, prompted me and the family to try the F.I.S. Was greeted by a friendly front desk manager, and awed by the suite! Beds were comfortable, clean and internet access easy to use and fast. Plenty of room for my family of 4, and we will be staying at the Fairfield again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed again in August and was happy with the results again. It is a great midway stopping point for us just south of Atlanta. Lindsey and Josh made our day. Finding smiling faces and friendly folks at the end of the day really helps. Thanks

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lady Lake, Florida
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Oct. 31,2012 we arrived at the Fairfield Inn, McDonough, GA. without a reservation. I am a Marriott Vacation Club owner and wanter to use my points without previous reservations. Lindsey, at the desk, said no problem. I had to use a phone at another desk across the room. She gave me the number to call and what to say. I had a wonderful lady on the phone, she helped me (I made a location mistake). When Lindsey looked it up on her computer, the reservation didn't show up. I then called same number back, got a different agent. He was also extremely helpful. Had to speak to a supervisor in order to get my points back because it was then after 6:00pm. Supervisor answered, was again extremely nice and friendly. I've been a Marriott owner for over 10 years. Have always been happy with all my experiences and this was no exception. Just wanted to let someone know how pleased I continue to be.Thankl you all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was in mcdonough for training and stayed at the fairfield inn and suites. At first I was given a double queen room which was clean and nice, but after asking Angel (the really pretty front desk clerk) for an upgrade, she quickly did everything in her power to make it happen. Lindsey (the other really pretty clerk) kept our whole group happy with friendly smiles and good conversation. They started out as our lodging associates, and ended being our very best friends in the world! Would definately stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012
Belmar, New Jersey
Reviewed October 28, 2012

On a recent stay here, I accidently left my purse at the outside patio. When I called down to the front desk Lindsey took care of the problem immediately . She personally went out and brought it in. We have stayed at this facility many times over the years and have always been impressed with the service, but this was certainly above and beyond. Thank you!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mackinaw City, Michigan
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Excellent stay. Room was large, clean, and bed was very comfortable. Staff was extremely pleasant. Lots of restaurants near by. We didn't stay for breakfast, but room looked very pleasant. When we come this way again, we will surely stop.

• Stayed October 2012