“Our 2nd Stay, enjoyed as much as the first”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in McDonough
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed again in August and was happy with the results again. It is a great midway stopping point for us just south of Atlanta. Lindsey and Josh made our day. Finding smiling faces and friendly folks at the end of the day really helps. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Oct. 31,2012 we arrived at the Fairfield Inn, McDonough, GA. without a reservation. I am a Marriott Vacation Club owner and wanter to use my points without previous reservations. Lindsey, at the desk, said no problem. I had to use a phone at another desk across the room. She gave me the number to call and what to say. I had a wonderful lady on the phone, she helped me (I made a location mistake). When Lindsey looked it up on her computer, the reservation didn't show up. I then called same number back, got a different agent. He was also extremely helpful. Had to speak to a supervisor in order to get my points back because it was then after 6:00pm. Supervisor answered, was again extremely nice and friendly. I've been a Marriott owner for over 10 years. Have always been happy with all my experiences and this was no exception. Just wanted to let someone know how pleased I continue to be.Thankl you all.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was in mcdonough for training and stayed at the fairfield inn and suites. At first I was given a double queen room which was clean and nice, but after asking Angel (the really pretty front desk clerk) for an upgrade, she quickly did everything in her power to make it happen. Lindsey (the other really pretty clerk) kept our whole group happy with friendly smiles and good conversation. They started out as our lodging associates, and ended being our very best friends in the world! Would definately stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 28, 2012

On a recent stay here, I accidently left my purse at the outside patio. When I called down to the front desk Lindsey took care of the problem immediately . She personally went out and brought it in. We have stayed at this facility many times over the years and have always been impressed with the service, but this was certainly above and beyond. Thank you!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Excellent stay. Room was large, clean, and bed was very comfortable. Staff was extremely pleasant. Lots of restaurants near by. We didn't stay for breakfast, but room looked very pleasant. When we come this way again, we will surely stop.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank beebee75
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My check in service was phenomenal! The clerk, Jennifer answered all my questions and had me in a NON smoking room withing minutes! The plus side was I didn't even mention I was a retired police officer upon check in but when I handed her my debit card she noticed the retired officer's seal and offered me the government leisure rate for the night! WHO KNEW such a thing ever existed! I sure didn't! Once I got to my room I was thrilled to notice the exquisite cleanliness of the hotel! If I am in the area again I will definately take advantage of the STEAL of a deal I got here!

Room Tip: I had a room on the 1st floor and it was quiet and easily accesible to the breakfast area and main l...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was really surprised by the service provided by this hotel. The clerks very friendly and accommodating, making my stay very comfortable. The room had a nice living room area and nice size bath room. I had no problems during my stay, and I would highly recommend you stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near McDonough
Courtyard Atlanta McDonough
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta South / McDonough
Holiday Inn Express McDonough
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, McDonough, GA
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Stonecrest

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough? Share your experiences!