“Comfortable and Clean with good breakfast”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in McDonough
Reviewed December 24, 2011

While driving from state to state, we passed through Atlanta and came upon this hotel late at night. The staff were very friendly, the parking lot was well lit, and the rooms were clean. The beds were very comfortable, and full bathrooms were very nice. We like our room COLD at night and in December that can sometimes be tricky if the weather is cool and windows won't open. We were able to turn the wall thermostat cold enough to our liking. The breakfast had the most variety of any that I have seen. The stay was excellent and I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed December 23, 2011

My favorite place for business travel! I feel like it is my home away from home. Easy check in and out. Liz and Josh always go out of their way to see that I have every thing I need. The hotel is extremely convenient for shopping and excellent restaurants! Close to downtown Atlanta without all the traffic and expensive hotel rates! I would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: Loved the suites!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I needed a hotel with close shopping, restaurants etc...PERFECT! I stayed from Wednesday to Sunday. I was comfortable, happy walked a lot to shops.The staff from receptionist, housekeeping, breakfast ladies was fantastic. Small cardio gym..just right for me...guess laundry room..so clean..I trully enjoyed my stay and have recommend friends.Thanks guys

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I am an AT&T Manager from Jacksonville FL,and I have 15 technicians working the South Atlanta area. This hotel and their staff has taken exceptional care of my technicians, and I am looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Room Tip: Great Rooms and Helping Staff
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2011

NIce clean rooms, good breakfast in morning. Pretty girls at reception.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We stayed here for a week this past July while visiting Atlanta. Ok location, newer property, but small pool, ok breakfast, the staff tended to work slowly, no ESPN as stated. Not a bad stay, but last year we also spent out vacation visiting Atlanta and stayed at a property with a better location, better pool, breakfast, staff, and ESPN, all for about half the price of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Nothing really special.

Needed updating, no food,

• Stayed: August 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near McDonough
Courtyard Atlanta McDonough
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, McDonough, GA
Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta South / McDonough
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Courtyard Atlanta Conyers

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough? Share your experiences!