Motel 6 McDonough
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(McDonough)
View Hotel
All reviewsrefrigerator and microwavestayed heregreat roomsleeppetfloridatvchain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I started my Atlanta stay in a higher-priced motel, but after a miserable night I checked out of my room and drove around the area looking for a better place. I had a coupon for another motel and was looking for it when I passed this Motel 6. I turned around and decided to check it out. They did not have a free breakfast so I almost decided not to stay here. but I'm so glad I did! It was a newly opened location and, despite the budget price, it didn't have the feel of a Motel 6 at all. I requested a room on the ground floor, and at first the clerk said there wasn't one available but then she said there was one but she warned me that I might hear some construction noise. When I walked into my room, I immediately noticed that there were no smells at all...nothing but clean! The room had a comfortable king bed, a new TV with a large screen, and a microwave and fridge that were enclosed in a built-in wall cabinet which was a nice touch. I slept peacefully all night with no noise disturbances. I will definitely stay here again whenever I return to Atlanta.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo