“My regular stop-over on business trips to Atlanta” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center

Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in McDonough
Savannah, GA
“My regular stop-over on business trips to Atlanta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I drive from Savannah to Atlanta fairly regularly, and am glad this hotel exists to break up the drive on the way -- I have stayed here several times. Rooms are always clean, staff friendly, hot breakfast surprisingly good, price unbeatable. At far less than the cost of a room in Atlanta, I can arrive here in the evening and have a short drive into the city the next morning. Perfect!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank originalbob
Pam M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
We appreciate the opportunity to offer you a pleasant respite on that very tiring drive from Savannah to Atlanta. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Pam Mills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Punta Gorda, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Overall good motel. Excellent morning full breakfast bar. Beautiful center court. Staff very friendly and courteous. Wheelchair accessible room only had one full size bed which was not adequate for two adults. TV had poor reception. However for a good nights sleep for the price it was good. Micro wave and refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pam M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We have worked with our satellite provider to insure our reception. I am sorry you had to experience poor reception durning your stay. I hope when you are in the area you will stay with us again.
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Over all good hotel. The only thing i did not like was the tv because there were some chanels did not work. I would stay here again. It was one of the best quality inns that i have ever stayed at.
The breakfast was good it had eggs, bread, bacon, fruit, and more. You will not regret staying here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your nice comments. We have resolved the problem of channels missing from the TV line up. I am sorry you encountered the problem while staying withus. We do hope to see you again when you are in our area. Thanks again.
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Room was very clean. Bathroom was old, dated, and a bit sad, and could have been a little spruced up. Very friendly staff. Very good free hot breakfast. Dining and lobby area clean and updated. Outdoor entry to rooms. Looks like a throwback Holiday Inn from the 70's! Pet-friendly, but you wouldn't know it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We want to say thank you for staying with us in McDonough. Our gaol is to provide excellent accommodations at a fair price. We hope when you are in the McDonough area you will stay with us agin. Thank you.
Douglas, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I selected this motel late in the evening and it was right off I75. It was clean but the room was decorated a bit older. The bed was comfortable and all aspects of the room were in good working condition. The television was updated. I am an older female who was alone and my room was in the back of the motel which was a bit unnerving since there was a tailgate party going on near where I parked. However; there were no incidents and the staff was very friendly and accommodating otherwise. I'm not sure I would stay there again alone but it was fine for a quick stop and off again the next morning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pam M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
I appreciate your comments. I hope you will stay with us when you are in our area. Let me know personally when you are coming and I will put you in a room up close to the lobby.Hope to see you again..
Savannah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Property was convenient to I-75 and has been well maintained. The room we stayed in was clean. Nothing fancy but everything was in good working order. The fan on the air conditioner was noticeable; yet, not enough to interrupt sleep. Beds were comfortable . Hotel staff was friendly. Excellent continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Joseph W
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We hope to see you againn real soon.
Tampa, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stopped here en-route to TN on 8/11/12, a Saturday evening. Although it is an older property, it has been updated a bit. Everything was pretty good. Clean floors. Big Fridge, with separate freezer compartment. The microwave was clean. The King bed had 4 small pillows, which were fine.
I had a hard time connecting to the free wi-fi, but once connected the speed was okay. The towels were good sized, the shower temp, and pressure were good.
The breakfast was pretty good, coffee was pretty good too, and also available free 24 hours a day.
The only issue I had was that I got a whiff of cigarette smoke a couple times. There was a space at the bottom of the door, at the weather stripping, and somebody must have been walking by, either smoking, or lighting up.....but it was only for a few seconds. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again....a good, clean, quiet, comfortable hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I want to say thank you for talking time out of your day to leave comments of our hotel. We always appreciate it. We hope you will come back to McDonough and stay with us again.