“Great Price, Great Service, Clean Accommodations” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center

Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in McDonough
Evanston, Illinois
“Great Price, Great Service, Clean Accommodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2008

We were relocated to McDonough, Ga for my husband's new job and stayed at this hotel for over a month. The suite we stayed in was great with two full baths, a small refrigerator and sink with counter, full living room with sofa bed, desk, chairs and coffee table, plus television and armoir, and in the other room, a king bed in a large room with chair, reading lamp, large dresser and tv. It was very clean and comfortable for just over $70 a night! We were right beside the swimming pool and there was plenty of green grass for our kids to play. The complimentary breakfast was a real breakfast, made to order eggs, bacon, etc. We loved this place! The staff was extremely friendly and always said hello and smiled. If you're looking for a family value in this area, I can wholeheartedly recommend this hotel. It's right off I-75 which goes directly to downtown Atlanta in about 25 minutes on a weekend day or non-rush hour.

Stayed July 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Bernardino, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2008

I had previously stayed at this hotel in April 2006. The service provided by the employees was outstanding as well as the cleanliness of the rooms. Travelled from San Bernardino, CA to have a "family" Thanksgiving. We could not find a local restaurant that would be serving the "traditional" Thanksgiving dinner and asked Mr. Love, the restaurant manager, if he would be having something special. He replied no but their regular menu was excellent. I made reservations for 20 family members to dine at their restaurant. I really didn't care what we ate, just wanted the family to be together without someone cooking. John opened the restaurant 30 minutes early since we had such a gang and when we were all seated announced that he had made the traditional Thanksgiving dinner for us. We had turkey and all the trimmings including the best stuffing I have ever tasted. I do not know of any other hotel or restaurant that would do this for one of its patrons. My hat is off to this Quality Inn. I will ALWAYS stay there when visiting family in the Atlanta metro area.

• Liked — hospitatility of staff
  • Disliked — everything was great
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank greatgrandmatoo
bergisch-gladbach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2007

While travelling to see an Aunt in South GA, I found this hotel through a George Travel Hotel Coupon Booklet. Got a $20 reduction on the price of the room so it was a really good value. Hotel is located just off Interstate I-75. The hotel has restaurant and several eating places are nearby. Room was clean and comfortable. I chose this hotel because of the free all room wireless connection and the outdoor pool. Two complimentary newspapers provided (one delivered directly to my door) and the other at the reception area. Free cooked breakfast, coffee, and juice served at the table. All staff members were friendly and helpful. The only downside was the walls were extremely thin and I could hear my neighbor flushing the toilet. People walking by my window and talking could be heard very plainly (only was a problem when I wanted to sleep in past 6 a.m. ). All in all, a really good value!

• Liked — Value for money
  • Disliked — Thin walls
  • Stayed August 2007
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank southernbell62
tampa bay, fl
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2006

Very nicely re-done holiday inn. The free drink when we arrived and a hot breakfast off the menu the next morning were great touches. Property and grounds were all in great shape. We had 2 of the 2 room suites each with 2 bathrooms and they were great. They were real suites, not the type of enlarged rooms some places call suites. We will stay again next year on our way up to NC.

• Liked — free drink and free breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — not sure about regular rooms but the suites were large
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
JREwing
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2006

Stayed here with family Summer of 05. The place, at least then, was in the middle of nowhere. The place is an old Holiday Inn that has been tastefully redone. The property is attractive as are the rooms and overall facility. The restaurant is a shadow of its former self and is more of an extension of the small bar than anything else. Limited meal offerings and service by the bartender. The food itself was OK. Rooms were spotless and pool area was nice. We had a suite for my son, wife and I which consisted of 2 rooms put together. There were 2 baths and one door to enter and exit the room. The 2nd room served as a sitting area and had a convertible sofa, tv, etc. The included breakfast was quite tasty. I just wish that there were more offerings for dinner. Maybe there are now.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Location
  • Tips/Secrets — Not really - nice place
  • Stayed August 2005, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2005

Rates were a little high because of a race in the area, but the room was wonderful. We had one of the suites, and it was really nice. We loved the hotel, and will stay again on our trips down to Florida.

At night we got a free cocktail, and for breakfast a free hot breakfast, and I don't mean they have a waffle iron, you sit in their restaurant, and they bring you your choice of several free options, We had Bacon, Eggs- cooked to order, a biscuit, juice and coffee for free!!!

The waiter- Doug was great at night, and Willene did a fantastic job in the morning. The Front Desk Staff was excellent, Michelle was really nice, gave great directions and answered all of my questions- even with a lobby full of people she made us feel like they wanted us there, and wanted to help us, not just another annoying guest asking too many questions, and Sally was very nice in the morning. They make you feel like you're home!!

• Stayed October 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Morehead City, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2005

Stayed 4-13-05 on business. Older hotel with outside access to rooms but has been remodeled. Staff was polite. Rooms were clean and the free hot breakfast was good with fast service. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business