“This Is A Nice Pet Friendly Place”

Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in McDonough
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We made a room reservation the day before we arrived with 2 cats and a dog. We got the senior rate at $58/night plus the cost of pets which totaled $106.00 We arrived at 11:00 pm and were greeted by friendly staff. We got a ground floor suite in room 138 with 2 baths, living room and bedroom. It was very nice and all of us enjoyed the extra room. I highly recommend this motel to any traveler. There was a breakfast included but we did not eat there so cannot comment on the food. The motel is 2 stories and is right off the interstate. The bed was comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean, The carpet was so clean, I could walk on it barefoot...which doesn't happen often at "pet friendly" hotels/motels. We would definitely return to this place. I hope this motel keeps up with upgrades!

Room Tip: Go for a suite...you'll be very comfortable!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I stayed here for 1 night. the room was visibly clean and well kept I was surprised to see the cooked to order breakfast. that was fine, but don't be afraid to ask for different pieces of the breakfast selections. I asked for eggs, cereal and fruit, which were all different selections, but that is what I usually eat at the buffet breakfasts at most quality inns. I would stay there again. I used points for the room, so i don't know if the price was reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Last evening my husband and I spent a travelling overnight at this facility. It exceeded our expectations. The motel was clean, quiet, and up to date. In addition, it afforded a restaurant with great burgers, a free "menu" breakfast, friendly staff, 24 hour coffee (which my husband loved!),great location (directly off I75),, and the room extras we appreciate ( curved shower curtain, microwave, wifi). The final kudo was that it was very affordable. Snow birds, take note!!!

Room Tip: This is a real value!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The people at the desk were very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The price is right and included 2 cocktails per person at the bar and a hot, cooked to order breakfast the next morning. Will stay here again if in there area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mabird43
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Have been staying here coming and going to FL for many years, never a bad stay, staff is great, rooms are old, super busy road out front which is challenging sometimes getting out, love the cooked to order breakfast, we have been going there so many years the waitress recognized us and commented about how much the kids are growing. Rooms are older but clean, and beds are good. The breakfast is wonderful for such a inexpensive hotel, several choices that are included with the room, will be back again!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We just needed somewhere to stay for a night. The first thing I noticed about the room, before we even walked in, was a bug (cockroach?) on the air conditioner which I could see through the window. If there is one bug, there is almost certainly more. We were too tired to go back to the front desk and complain. The room itself was otherwise fine. Breakfast is not buffet style but sit down/ server (which you presumably are then supposed to tip, which we did)- I don't like being expected to tip at a complimentary breakfast. I'd find somewhere else next time we need something in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2011

The staff was very friendly & helpful. We asked for a quiet room on 2nd floor that had 2 bathrooms. It was very spacious & newly renovated including new carpeting & bedding which was comfortable & of very good quality. Had microwave & small refrigerator. Grounds were well kept & attractive with roses, etc. Plenty of green space to walk our little dogs. We were almost late to breakfast, arriving 5 min. before it closed---but the waitress greeted us with a big smile & took our order for fresh eggs, biscuits & bacon (included in the room rate!).
It is an older property, but well maintained & updated. We travel alot & often stay in 5 star hotels. Conveniently located off I-75 just south of Atlanta.

Room Tip: upper floor room w/2 full baths
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family