“Great yogurt bar, New flavors regularly”

Yogurt Bar Berry Mangos
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in McDonough
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Pretty plain and simple.... Great yogurt, fresh toppings, friendly service, clean environment and reasonably priced. My family and I eat here about once a month after school or after dining... Personally, my favorite is Mango Tango with pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and walnuts... Because I love fruit and the mango tango is sweet, tart, and refreshing.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My little nephew LOVES yogurt bars, so on the first night of our visit he suggested we go for frozen yogurt. We're used to Cherry Berry yogurt bars, but this was just as good! They had an excellent variety of flavored yogurts, and all the toppings you could possibly want. Unfortunately I can't comment on how much it was...I didn't see a price anywhere and a friend treated us. :)

Very nice outdoor seating area and plenty of seating inside.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

They have the Yo Cream yogurt which is hard to find. It's very creamy and delicious. Not your average yogurt spot! All of the others popping up around town, can't compare. I love the chocolate with chocolate chips the best, but all of the flavors are wonderful. So glad they are close to home!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great place to take anyone for a sweet treat with lots of toppings to choose from. My favorite yogurt is the peanut butter! There are always new flavors to choose from, though.