“Really good food.”
Review of OB's Real Pit Out N Back BBQ - MOVED

OB's Real Pit Out N Back BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ellijay
“Really good food.”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Went for dinner and it was very good food. The baked beans were nasty, but they replaced it for us. Very nice waitress. They give you a lot of food. We had enough for lunch the next day. Will go back.

Visited January 2014

Fullerton, California
“Food was great. Service was so so”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I had the catfish sandwich, which I ordered with fries. I didn't get my fries, which was my fault for not checking before I walked out. The catfish is very good, and very large pieces. I will return because I want to taste some of their BBQ. The lady at the counter kind of rushed me to place an order which is another reason I left as soon as my bag was handed to me.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretty good BBQ! ”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Considering we have no Jim n Nicks close by, this works! Decent BBQ and sides. If you at craving BBQ, it's nots bad. They have been in business for a long time too! Yummy!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Not fancy, but good”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Portions were HUGE, not bland, pretty tasty. Service was solid, everyone was friendly, value was good.....nothing to complain, Want some simple, easy, relaxing BBQ, then you can't go wrong here.

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good BBQ by the Interstate”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been going to OB's for almost 20 years. It has had its ups and downs, but my last visit was very good. The BBQ sandwich was tasty and had plenty of meat. The onion rings were crispy and not greasy. The service could have been a bit better, but all in all, I'd go there again in a heartbeat for BBQ.

Visited August 2013