“Ob's is ok”
Review of OB's Real Pit Out N Back BBQ - MOVED

OB's Real Pit Out N Back BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Ok meal. Friday night and the nearby bars were busy but no alcohol here and few customers. Ribs very meaty and good taste. Brunswick stew had no meat. Sides ok but for price I expected better. Good portions and attentive server. Restroom mostly out of order. If you want quiet place with homie atmosphere and sweet tea you won't be terribly disappointed

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Barbecue sauce is really a matter of personal taste. I don't care for vinegary sauces, but prefer sweeter, tomato-based sauces. I love both OB's mild and sweet barbecue sauce. My husband really likes their hot sauce. This was the second time he had eaten there and my first time.

He ordered a Smokehouse Double with pulled pork and chicken. I ordered just the pulled pork. Both of our meals were so tender and moist, not fatty at all. He really enjoyed his potato salad and Brunswick Stew. I really loved the green beans, and the macaroni and cheese was pretty good. The hushpuppies were awesome; crispy/crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside.

We had terrific service! Our waitress was so attentive and the food came out fast and hot and delicious. It's the perfect place to stop between Macon and Atlanta off I-75.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Hidden off of Interstate 75, it is worth looking for their sign. The large, clean dining room with friendly service turns out some very good pulled or chopped pork, ribs, with excellent sides.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

OBs was one of the first places we dined at when we moved to the area 7 years ago. We eat there maybe twice a yr because we know we can get in fast. Today my husband had ribs, I had chicken wings and my toddler had grilled cheese sandwich. All of our food was tasty- paid about $32 bucks; my wings were DELICIOUS! You will certainly come out smelling like you ate at a bbq joint. Waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

What more can I say... it was okay. Nothing unique about this place to rave about but it wasn't bad either.

I would go back if I had too but it would not be the place I recommend.