“Hmmmm”

Thai Garden
Ranked #109 of 224 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I placed a take-out order over the phone. When I arrived to pick up my food I realized that the address was not where I thought I ordered from. Anywho, I went in to pick up my order willing to try a different place. Well, my food was there and waiting on the counter. I looked at the wall behind the register and low and behold their rating was 58U!! I kept looking to make sure that I was seeing it correctly. Yep, 58U. I concluded that this was not their rating because it seems that the restaurant would not still be open if it was. So, I through caution to the wind and went home and tried the food (Panang Curry with shrimp). Good tast, but the sauce was a little watery. I spent the rest of the night worrying about getting sick, but I was fine after all.

Reviewed March 12, 2010

Thai Garden is very nice, but they do not have sushi. I have been trying to correct this error. Hopefully, this one will get through.

Reviewed August 4, 2009

This is one of THE best in the area. The food is excellent and served by the friendliest servers around. I would go out of my way to dine here.....because it is SIMPLY THE BEST!

Reviewed June 21, 2009

Being one of the few Thai restaurants on the southside of Atlanta, this is a restaurant that we use to frequent often because it is in our local area. My husband is more into gourmet which is something you don't see much of on the southside. I have always enjoyed my meals here: Masaman Curry, Red Curry, and Yellow Curry (all with tofu). But after eating gourmet Thai food........"once you go gourmet, you don't want to go back." If you are looking for a simple Thai food dining experience, check Thai Garden out, however if you are looking for gourmet Thai, it would be best to go to a restaurant in down/uptown Atlanta.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook