“Very nice, clean, and economical with friendly staff”

FairBridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in McDonough
Reviewed January 6, 2010

We travel with a small dog and it is great to find a nice clean place that will accept small animals. The staff was very friendly and helpful to our needs. The hotel was easy to access from the highway, very well lit and welcoming at night.
Thank you for a nice experience.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Prahlad P, Owner at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am so pleased that you had a nice experience, and I look forward to improving on it next time you return to McDonough. This hotel was upgraded to a FairBridge Inn & Suites in 2012, and things are even better since then. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2009

From the online pictures it looked like a pretty decent motel. Boy was that impression wrong. I was worried the instant we pulled up! The rooms were scary! The bed sheets and comforter were not clean! I was scared to even sit on the bed but there was no other option. The room had no chairs or table. There were not even light bulbs in the room! After calling the front desk they did bring some light bulbs and a worn out old chair. There was no other option that night so we stayed. We got up earlier than usual so we could leave. We decided never to stay at a Super 8 again!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luv2go78
richmondkris, manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2010

i am sorry for your bad experiece at super 8 mcdonough. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to make up for the bad experience by offering you a free night , and to make your experience a pleasent one. Again hope to see you at the super 8 mcdonough

Reviewed June 28, 2009

bugs beds do not have fitted sheets SUPER dirty carpet....terrible cleaning service please just run from here i wished id never stayed here.woke up and looked over to the chair next to me was a running on it..omg so gross..also very loud annoying guests that live here

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank mommaof309

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry for your disappointing experience, and I look forward to making it up to you the next time you return to McDonough. This hotel was upgraded to a FairBridge Inn & Suites in 2012, and the problems you described are no longer an issue. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this property for two nights. We are retired now, so we travel a bit and stay in hotels instead of the camper a couple of times each trip. We stopped in McDonough, GA and the first thing we were impressed by was the treatment we got. When we were checking in the girl on the desk was so wonderful, and just talked more like we were guests in her home than paying for a room. When we got to out room it was very clean and everything looked very well kept up. We went out to dinner that night, and there were a lot of restaurants to choose from, and when we returned the parking lot was very well lit, which made us feel safe leaving the camper parked outside while we slept. Also, the property is on the main road and in a nice part of town which we appreciated as well. At check out another young lady was working and was very pleasant. When we are traveling I-75 next, we will certainly plan our evening stop at the Super 8 in McDonough, GA again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BettieThur
Prahlad P, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed your experience, and I look forward to improving upon it next time you return to McDonough. This hotel was upgraded to a FairBridge Inn & Suites in 2012, and things have gotten even better since then. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2008

If you are looking for a place to stay for just one night, it is a perfect place. There were no bugs and the bathrooms and rooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly and very accomodating. The area around the pool was nice. If you are staying for more than one night, find somewhere else no matter what the price. The beds are doubles, not queens, the 2 electrical outlets in the rooms can't handle being used without tripping, and the air conditioner is noisy and makes the room so damp your clothes feel wet. We were part of a large group (over 60 people) and the motel/management was not equipped to handle that many people. Rooms with overflowing toilets are understandable, but giving them to guests while they are in the process of overflowing is not. The free continental breakfast had enough food to feed approximately 11 people every morning, nothing near the 60 in our group. Again, one or two nights here is fine, but nothing more than that and not a big group.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank snoopy522

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you had a good experience, but I am sorry it wasn't exactly up to your standards. I hope we can make it up to you the next time you return to McDonough. This hotel was upgraded to a FairBridge Inn & Suites in 2012, and the problems you described are no longer an issue. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2008

As I walked in the front door I knew we were walking into open arms.The Best front desk help I ever had.Full of smiles and friendly faces.The room was set up wonderfully.The updates just make the room pop with style.Nice town,with lots of places to eat,and gas fill up stations.Thanks 2 U for a great stay !

Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank daytonohio123

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am glad you had such a positive experience, and I look forward to repeating it the next time you return to McDonough. This hotel was upgraded to a FairBridge Inn & Suites in 2012, and our hospitality is even better now. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2008

We booked three rooms by phone when we got there the rooms looked clean but when the lights went out the cock roaches came out to play and so did the ticks and fleas it was awful we changed rooms twice and management will not refund your money don't let the out side fool you never stay at the super8 exit 218 mcdonough georgia

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family