“Great fun for young and old”

Southern Belle Farm
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in McDonough
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern Belle Farm in McDonough, GA, (south Atlanta metro) is a 200-acre working farm, with U Pick strawberries, pumpkins, a corn maze, and old-fashioned family fun. Hosting educational field trips, weddings, birthday parties and facilities to host corporate group events year round.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had a fantastic visit to this venue. The pig races were so cute. They have animals, pumpkin patch, peddle tractors, tether ball, barrel train, corn canon and a corn maze. We spent several hours and were there until closing. We had a 2, 4, 8, 10 and 13 year olds with us and all liked it. No one wanted to leave. Also a pretty good snack bar as well. It was pretty easy to find and even though busy it is so big it didn't feel over crowded. Would definitely go back and would recommend it to any fun loving families.

1  Thank TwotimesMommy

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had planned on going to a different corn maze when I just happened to pass a sign that said Southern Belle Farm so I googled it and it was so pretty (and less expensive than the other) that our whole family went. $12 for an adult pays for everything there is to do. All you have to spend extra on is the food, which was excellent. I loved the fried pickles and my daughter loved the fried oreos. My sister said it was one of the best burgers she ever had. There is so much to do that we spent 5 hours there and still missed a couple things. All the employees are very friendly. There are horses to pet, lots of animals, pig races, a giant jumping pillow, three mazes and much more. It was a great day.

2  Thank Tisha399
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This was our second year visiting. All the staff members are friendly and helpful. Love all the activities. We arrived at 10:30 and stayed until 5:00, and never repeated an activity. Love the corn maze!! Food is great, we enjoyed lunch and snacks in between!! :) My favorite is definitely the corn cannon!!! We will definitely be back next year!!

1  Thank Chan2424
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is a great place for children and adults to pick berries! I went with my babysitter and my brother and we loved it!!! We picked strawberries and saw the animals and it was great. They had nice ripe strawberries for us to pick. We went in march so the blackberries where no ripe co next time I will be happy to pick them too!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We just happen to drive by and decided to stop with our two boys. We had an excellent time picking strawberries, walking around to say hello to the various animals, and then finished up by sharing a strawberry shortcake topped with fresh whipped cream and fresh strawberry ice cream. Yum!!!!

1  Thank Victoria L