“Nice treat for a quick meal.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice treat for a quick meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

CJ's is not only a good place to eat for business or family, but they are also a supporter of the local community.

Do yourself a favor and go eat lunch at CJ's!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Get the BIGDOG ..A Hotdog for a Hero”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

First of all, the McDonough Ga location has closed and moved to 832 Virginia Ave in Hapeville, Ga very close to the Atlanta airport. Ive now been to both locations and its gotten even better. Hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken tenders, steak and cheese... something for everyone. You go once and youll go again. Taking a friend and going back for lunch on Monday. The Best !!

• Visited April 2014
Jackson, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Daryl greets every patron! Best dawg ever. Try the Texas style big dawg, it is amazing! Bad news, is the landlord might force him out of this location.

Visited March 2014
McDonough, Georgia
“WAY overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

I got the All the Way combo with two hotdogs for $8.50. I asked the young lady who took my order if the fries were seasoned or just regular fries. She said they were seasoned and would recommend them over the onion rings. When I got home there was no seasoning on them and they were not tasty at all. My son got the Mexican dog combo and he liked it. I also got the fried pickles on the recommendation of the cashier. I am glad I saved those for last b/c they were the best part of the meal. I love to go to local places and support the local community but I will not be going back here for hotdogs and fries that I can make at home for less money and with flavor. I have had hot dogs at gas stations that tasted just as good and were a lot cheaper. I believe in you get what you pay for but this is not one of them cases.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Jackson, Georgia
“Very expensive hotdog”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch after hearing about how good CJ'S is. I ordered the number 2 combo which is two chili dogs, fries and a drunk. The very nice young lady asked me if I would like anything on my hotdogs. I said onions would be good. She also asked if I would like boom boom sauce for my fries. I said sure . When she told me the total , I said WHAT ? The total was almost eleven bucks. For two chili dogs and a drink , you have to be kidding. I could have had a steak dinner for that price. Two hotdogs all the way at Quick Trip is only 2 bucks. They charged me a dollar for onions and 75 cents for sauce for my fries. It seems to me for the price of a combo , they could give you the onions . Come on , really. After I got over the shock of the price , I enjoyed the dogs. The chili dogs were good as well as the homemade fries. I may be back if I have a coupon. I won't ask for onions or any other extras .