“The good reviews got this one spot on!!!”
Review of Pasta Max

Pasta Max
Ranked #1 of 212 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“The good reviews got this one spot on!!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We were just passing through & looking for some good food and definitely not a chain restaurant. It was a week night so we didn't have a wait but if we would have it would have been well worth it. The calamari was some of the best I've ever had. We had the chefs special which was shrimp & scallops in a wonderful sauce over pasta. Enough for 2 ppl to share. If your passing through I highly recommend it. I'll be back for sure.

Stockbridge, Georgia
“Pasta Max - Better Than a Trip To Italy”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Food here always is tremendously fine, satisfying and good. I go at least once every month.
Can't get enough of their main pasta dishes, their excellent daily specials and my all-time favorite, Chef Zitz's seafood Lassagne. Those warm, baseball-sized rolls can be a meal in themselves if you eat too many before the main course arrives. A newspaper friend, who originally is from New York City, swears Pasta Max's Tera Missou is a dessert "to die for!"

Georgia
“The best italian in McDonough”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We love the salads. The soups. And then you are served an incredible meal. The staff is great and the food is consistently excellent. We recommend Pasta Max to everyone. We always take family there if they are visiting from out of town. Pizza, pasta and some of the best fish dishes I have ever eaten. Yum. Can't wait to go back.

Savannah, Georgia
“Who Knew!!??”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

On a trip for work I stopped by this place because of all of the great reviews on tripadvisor. Honestly, with a name like "pasta max" I was expecting some sort of cheesy version of Italian cooking, but that couldn't be further from the truth. My husband and I were delighted with our meal. He had the shrimp pizza and I had the papparadelle dish, both of which were amazing. The flavors were great, and the homemade pasta was some of the best I have had since coming back from Italy last Summer! I am just sad that I don't live closer!

Mcdonough, Georgia, United States
“Worth the visit!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Have eaten here for dinner many times, most recently earlier this month (01/13). The food is always consistently good, well-seasoned, and attractively presented. Prices are very reasonable for very ample portions. Chef Zitz offers excellent specials, very often seafood; he does an excellent preparation of every seafood dish we've ever tried. Highly recommend the agnolotti and peppardelle pastas--both outstanding. Staff are very courteous and attentive, dining space is a bit cramped, but worth it for the food. Great to have an excellent locally-owned and operated restaurant this far out on Atlanta!