“Loud and Left Smelling!”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 211 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
columbus, oh
“Loud and Left Smelling!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food was pretty typical of Mexican joints with a few special items on the menu. The food tasted fine. However, the reviewers were right. It is LOUD!i think this overwhelmed my two tired young children who both broke In to tears waiting for the food. We were there less than an hour and the next day my mom and I noticed that the clothes we wore stunk of Mexican food. I find this odd since we've been dining out all week on vacation and never left a restaurant with its smell...

1 Thank ktheartstravel

Merritt Island, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This restaurant has really good food and a good atmosphere as long and you get to sit away from the front door. We had a large party of 8 and they sat us by the front door where people stood over us waiting and leaning on the backs of our chairs. Service was good, reasonably priced

• Visited April 2013
“Seated, given chips and salsa and waited and waited and waited.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Finally after 15 mins being seated I had to wave down a waitress to wait on me. I ordered a beff brisket Chimichunga. Another 30 mins went by and finally received my food. Opps.....they got the order wrong and gave me a chicken instead. Could not afford to wait another 30 mins cor it to be redone as I was on my lunch break.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Mexican restaurant!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We could tell this was going to be good judging by how crowded the parking lotwas. As soon as we entered, you can see how busy it is inside. There's a great round bar, plenty of seating inside, and a nice outdoor section. Our server was Pablo who gave great recommendations and was an excellent server. There were six of us in our group and we were glad to see all our food come out at once. The fajitas were sizzling, the burritos looked appetizing, and my carne asada was cooked to perfection. I also enjoyed flan for dessert which was made just right. Definitely one of the best Mexican restaurants I've ever been to.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Too loud...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've been here twice and could not even enjoy my meal. It was so loud! This is a popular Mexican chain in McDonough, but I don't see the appeal. (I prefer to eat at small businesses like Los Avinas Mexican.)

• Visited October 2012