Courtyard Atlanta McDonough
Sleep Inn(McDonough)
$84
SleepInn
Comfort Suites McDonough(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$86
ComfortSuites
$105
La Quinta
$110
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$67
$99
Hilton.com
$65
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitfront deskrestaurants and shoppingwalk in showergreat customer servicechecking outfree breakfastnext morningafter a long dayfitness roombusiness centervery nice hotelconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice stayparking lotbistro
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed just one night following a long transatlantic flight and before driving to our destination 6 hours away. Staff were friendly, rooms immaculate and very comfortable. Huge bed, warm and comfy, closet, sofa, coffee making facilities, TV, iron and ironing board. Bathroom spotlessly clean with large shower and vanity and mini toiletries. Starbucks coffee shop in foyer for breakfast next morning. Also snacks available for purchase in lobby plus use of microwave. Very comfortable stay. Would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
CYMcDonough, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear aaasis,
I just want to say thank you for this wow review of our property. Reviews like the one you posted really helps to keep our team excited about what we do everyday. We really appreciate you taking the time to recognize our hotel on Tripadvisor. Hope to see you again in McDonough.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a very clean courtyard. I liked the decor the room was nice, I liked the workout room and pool. This courtyard has coffee in the morning which is a huge plus. It has an indoor saltwater pool. I had no complaints exactly what a Marriott should be. I am sad that I called three times to try to find my cell phone charger plug and I never received a call back, I left my info but apparently housekeeping threw it away. Everything was great, just don't forget anything because it will never be found and the staff could not of taken a second to call back.

Room Tip: I liked being away from the elevator on the back side there is more of a view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear AtlantaGAMichele3,
I just wanted to take the time to say thank for your review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and will address the issue with the phone charger with our team. Our goal is for you to leave our property wanting to come back. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will check on that phone charger for you.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We are a family of five and stayed in a 2 bed, sleeper sofa suite. There was a ton of room for us to spread out. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Pool and fitness rooms were clean and adequate for a short stay. Lots of restaurants and shopping in a very short distance. Love the outdoor fire seating area and little cafe in the lobby. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lovemythree3,
Thank you so much for your glowing review of our hotel. Our staff works endlessly to help to provide a great guest experience. I will make sure to share your remarks with the team here in McDonough. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Took my children to Atlanta to watch Chipper Jones play his last home game for the Braves. On the way down my 4 year old got some food poisoning. So I wanted to get checked in asap. We got to the Hotel around 12am. I was greeted by a blonded headed lady in her 20's. I had booked my room through Priceline. The room I reserved and paid for was listed as having 1 bed and 1 couch/pull out bed. The lady informed me she did not have anything but rooms with one bed. I showed her my Priceline confirmation that showed what I actually had bought. She totally changed her tone at this point. Its like Priceline was a bad word. She refused to find a solution. We ened up having to take the single bed room due to the fact that my 4 year old was puking his little guts out. I dont understand why this empolyee did not offer a roll away bed or some other options. From the point I said Priceline, she treated me like garbage. Another employee there also told me she rarely sees Priceline customers get what they actually paid for. I believe Courtyard Marriot is more at fault here though. I checked in late at 12am and I beleive they just sold my reserved room because they didnt think I was coming. Hotel itelf was nice and clean but due to the employees beavhior I will not be staying there again.

So 2 lessons learned here.
1. Dont use Priceline if you really want to make sure you get the room you reserved
2. Dont ever stay at any Marriot Hotel

Room Tip: If you want to guaruntee a room with 2 beds or certain room options then dont book through an online company.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
CYMcDonough, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Bravesfan76,
I am sorry for the confusion during your check-in at our hotel. All of the king bed rooms do have have pull out beds, as described in our priceline advertisement. I am sorry that room type did not meet your needs during your stay. Our front desk does the best job possible in working with our third party vendor, again I apologize that the end result did not meet your expectations. Very value all guest comments and work to improve our level of service constantly. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Each of our stays at the Courtyard Marriot have been great. The front desk staff has always been warm and pleasant. The rooms are always clean and feature very comfortable beds. Several restaurants are within easy walking distance and a large shopping center is less than 1/2 mile down the road. The indoor swimming pool is great to enjoy year round (though relatively small). My hotel of choice when we are in McDonough on business.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business