Courtyard Atlanta McDonough
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Suites McDonough(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$98
$122
Hampton.com
$104
Hilton.com
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitfront deskrestaurants and shoppingwalk in showergreat customer servicechecking outfree breakfastnext morningafter a long dayfitness roombusiness centervery nice hotelconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice stayparking lotbistro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We are a family of five and stayed in a 2 bed, sleeper sofa suite. There was a ton of room for us to spread out. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Pool and fitness rooms were clean and adequate for a short stay. Lots of restaurants and shopping in a very short distance. Love the outdoor fire seating area and little cafe in the lobby. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
CYMcDonough, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear Lovemythree3,
Thank you so much for your glowing review of our hotel. Our staff works endlessly to help to provide a great guest experience. I will make sure to share your remarks with the team here in McDonough. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Took my children to Atlanta to watch Chipper Jones play his last home game for the Braves. On the way down my 4 year old got some food poisoning. So I wanted to get checked in asap. We got to the Hotel around 12am. I was greeted by a blonded headed lady in her 20's. I had booked my room through Priceline. The room I reserved and paid for was listed as having 1 bed and 1 couch/pull out bed. The lady informed me she did not have anything but rooms with one bed. I showed her my Priceline confirmation that showed what I actually had bought. She totally changed her tone at this point. Its like Priceline was a bad word. She refused to find a solution. We ened up having to take the single bed room due to the fact that my 4 year old was puking his little guts out. I dont understand why this empolyee did not offer a roll away bed or some other options. From the point I said Priceline, she treated me like garbage. Another employee there also told me she rarely sees Priceline customers get what they actually paid for. I believe Courtyard Marriot is more at fault here though. I checked in late at 12am and I beleive they just sold my reserved room because they didnt think I was coming. Hotel itelf was nice and clean but due to the employees beavhior I will not be staying there again.

So 2 lessons learned here.
1. Dont use Priceline if you really want to make sure you get the room you reserved
2. Dont ever stay at any Marriot Hotel

Room Tip: If you want to guaruntee a room with 2 beds or certain room options then dont book through an online company.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
CYMcDonough, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Bravesfan76,
I am sorry for the confusion during your check-in at our hotel. All of the king bed rooms do have have pull out beds, as described in our priceline advertisement. I am sorry that room type did not meet your needs during your stay. Our front desk does the best job possible in working with our third party vendor, again I apologize that the end result did not meet your expectations. Very value all guest comments and work to improve our level of service constantly. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Each of our stays at the Courtyard Marriot have been great. The front desk staff has always been warm and pleasant. The rooms are always clean and feature very comfortable beds. Several restaurants are within easy walking distance and a large shopping center is less than 1/2 mile down the road. The indoor swimming pool is great to enjoy year round (though relatively small). My hotel of choice when we are in McDonough on business.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Visit from New York for my daughters first day of college so it was worth the stay here I would recommend 100% and stay here anytime i'm in town the rooms are spectacular and very clean not to mention the awesome service,I had the pleasure of staying in a room with a spectacular view also I love it very convenient shopping areas too !!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2013

A great hotel , nice and clean and pleasant staff would highly recommend . Located in a quiet part of town so really peaceful , check in staff were lovely and the hotel felt modern and clean with plenty of eating places near by

• Stayed: January 2013

Tincityzoo,
Thank you so much for the nice review. Our staff truly enjoys the experience of sharing such wonderful comments.We look forward to you staying with us again.