Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough
$104
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$79
$104
$88
$107
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites McDonough(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness tripgreat hotelrecommend this hotelclean roomsfitness centerwould stay againconvenient locationstaff was very friendlyfriesparking lotindoor poolhgiatlantamattressesinterstateinnstraffic
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Staff was very friendly and professional. Nice pool and hot tub. Rooms and lobby were clean and attractive. Good location near restaurants and shopping. I don't think there beds worked like they should. They have an adjustment from firm to soft but nevery seem to work properly..

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Professional staff. Clean and quiet rooms. Comfortable bed. Excellent Breakfast in dining area. Bathroom was spacious and clean. Very minimal wait to check in. They were prepared. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Don't attempt early morning check out at this location. Front desk is unstaffed; it took 15 minutes of hollering, calling, ringing the door bell, and finally kicking on the office door before the front desk clerk came out to check me out. The server in the restaurant for breakfast was very unfriendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMcDonough, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can

Reviewed October 24, 2013

So I had to cancel my reservation last minute due to an emergency, BUT I wanted to write a review praising the staff. I had shipped work materials to the hotel prior to my arrival and needed to have them shipped back to me. When I called a woman named Amanda answered the phone and was pleasant and helpful. She then passed me to her manager Margie who was extremely helpful with my situation.

It's rare to encounter such good customer service. Definitely check this place out.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel was conveniently located near interstate, clean and comfortable rooms, friendly, accommodating and professional staff. Good food. Will definitely stay here again. Convenient to airport, downtown Atlanta and Atlanta Motor Speedway.