“Good hotel”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in McDonough
Watertown
“Good hotel”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Professional staff. Clean and quiet rooms. Comfortable bed. Excellent Breakfast in dining area. Bathroom was spacious and clean. Very minimal wait to check in. They were prepared. Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Central Point, OR, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Don't attempt early morning check out at this location. Front desk is unstaffed; it took 15 minutes of hollering, calling, ringing the door bell, and finally kicking on the office door before the front desk clerk came out to check me out. The server in the restaurant for breakfast was very unfriendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMcDonough, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 24, 2013

So I had to cancel my reservation last minute due to an emergency, BUT I wanted to write a review praising the staff. I had shipped work materials to the hotel prior to my arrival and needed to have them shipped back to me. When I called a woman named Amanda answered the phone and was pleasant and helpful. She then passed me to her manager Margie who was extremely helpful with my situation.

It's rare to encounter such good customer service. Definitely check this place out.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Prairieville, Louisiana
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel was conveniently located near interstate, clean and comfortable rooms, friendly, accommodating and professional staff. Good food. Will definitely stay here again. Convenient to airport, downtown Atlanta and Atlanta Motor Speedway.

McDonough, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

See previous comments that I was a little disappointed here at the Hilton....having recently stayed at a Hampton Inn (on Bay Street in Savannah) I was expecting more from a Hilton....do not know exactly what - but the Hampton was a great experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMcDonough, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your comments from your most recent visit. I apologize that you were disappointed with your stay in comparing us to the Hampton Inn you stayed at in Savannah, Georgia. In your comments you stated that you expected something different. With Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn being part of "focus" service brands we are setup to operate in many of the same ways. One of the biggest things that sets us apart is that Hilton Garden Inn's have a restaurant and bar where the Hampton's do not. We appreciate your business and would like to have you as our guest again the next time your travels bring you to the McDonough area!
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The Hotel staff went out of their way to make our family feel important for such a short stay. The room exceeded our expectations and still had the just opened feel. Clean and comfortable best describes this hotel as I will recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

THANKYOU so much for your comments regarding your stay with us! We thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and to share your wonderful review other Trip Advisor travelers! We hope to see you again soon!
Collinsville, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Be careful what they put on your credit card. Takes forever to get these issues resolved. Management did not return my call had someone that could not resolve the issue call me back. Waste of time My issue still not resolved after 4 days. My credit card company tells me the hold will not be off my card for another 4 days.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMcDonough, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to rank your recent stay with us. We apologize again for authorizing the incorrect card on your second room and also for the inconvenience this has caused you. We contacted Walmart to have the funds released on your money card but at their discretion they hold the funds for ten days. I have counseled the staff member who made the mistake so that it will not happen again. We appreciate your business and thank you for being our guest.