“Hilton Garden Inn Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in McDonough
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Absolutely excellent from check in to check out. The food was great and the beds are perfect for taking the kinks out after ten hours on the road. All the staff was extremely friendly, going out of their way to make our stay a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I thought the hotel was fine enough except for the fact that they failed to clean my room and there was a smashed bug on the ceiling that had been there for some time. They front desk manager did take off a night when asked because of the poor service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in McDonough again. It is always very clean with friendly staff. I highly recommend their breakfast for the morning. Monica was very attentive as she was last time, as was the other wait staff. We ate there for supper, too, and was impressed with the Turkey avocado sandwich and homemade chips. This location has a weight/fitness room and an indoor pool as well. Plus, Chick-Fil-A is across the street, so the kids were very happy. If you need a hotel south of Atlanta, this is the place to go! Also, the beds are ALWAYS comfortable- no dips in the mattresses!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Outstanding experience, awesome staff, ALL, and very clean hotel. Lots of access to stores and food(s) around the area. I highly recommend Hilton Garden Inn, and this specific one. My expereince was not different from the Hilton Hotels I've stayed in throughtout the world.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I really appreciate the staff. The front desk is fun and helpful. I'm always asking for help with where to eat. The bar and kitchen staff are great as well. Again, fun and helpful. I spend ALOT of nights, each year, in hotels so when I find a place like this I try to stay whenever I'm in town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
NeinaMorris, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had the best experience I have I ever encountered during my stay. From the time we entered the lobby for check in until we departed, the entire staff was so helpful. We especially enjoyed the chefs creations. The food was delicious. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary V

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I convinced my sister we should check in to hotel because I use Hilton on most of my trips. I was quickly embarrassed I had suggested stay. During check in the clerk behind the desk who had no personality or customer service took card for payment handed it back and said "that's it" leaving us to guess on any of the amenities or locations of them. I ask about a cookie at check in as I am used to and the response was" 5:00 end of counter". My sister and I went to unload and as we are coming by the desk the clerk is whispering to another co worker about my request for cookie. I guess they have not seen the billboards for Hilton. I later came down to hear some loud mouth clerk behind the desk discussing with co worker a situation with a mentally disabled person and she said retarded over and over. As a parent of an Autistic child I can not say how disturbed I was to have to hear that word not 1 but 5 times. I have contacted the customer service and was told the general manager would contact me. As of yet I have not heard from the GM which speaks volume on the service or lack of I received.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank amyi343
HGIMcDonough, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.