“Great Hotel - Great Value”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in McDonough
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel is a great value, a very nice and clean hotel with a good bar/restaurant inside. Plenty of eating options within a 5 min drive of the hotel. I always stay here when in the greater Atlanta area for work and am never disapointed. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
NeinaMorris, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Front desk kndly secured a choice of brand new blankets for me. Becuase of arthritic feet, I can't sleep under the heavy quilts that are usually on Hilton beds. The personality-filled barkeep makes the best martinis and graciously served our dinner. The chef at our delicious beakfast was also very attentive. We have stayed at this inn many times but this was by far the best experience here, 5/16/2013.

Room Tip: The 2 room suites are well worth the little extra. With 2 bathrooms and lots of lounging space, one...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed here on the last leg of a 4 days drive. It was a great location with friendly staff and nice rooms. Would definitely recommend for anyone in the area or passing through. The breakfast buffet was nice, but a bit pricey. Check-in and check-out were easy and quick

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Since one of our offices is near this hotel I chose to stay here again regardless of the experience I had last time. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I forgot my toothpaste and the front desk representative was quick to help me out with a complimentary tube. The restaurant offered a great buffet breakfast with cook to order items. The staff was very attentive and friendly.

As I travel so much for business its rare to find a hotel that has such a great variety of tv channels. Thank you for offering BRAVO. What a treat to watch my favorite shows while on a business trip. A rare and pleasant surprise.

I'll be back!

Room Tip: Top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Perfect spot for a business stay in the area. Beautiful lobby with a cool ceiling fountain. Delicious hot breakfast or continental style. Lovely, quiet rooms with the new Hilton adjustable comfy bed system (Ii like firm). Marble counters throughout, and great desk for work in the room. No detail overlooked. Everything worked perfectly. This is all-Hilton without the drama of a large hotel. Really nice. AAA rates.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We liked the hotel. The beds were very comfortable, rooms were clean. The staff was very friendly and nice. We liked staying at the Hilton Garden Inns. we stayed at a few on our way down south and back home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Can't say anything bad about this place. Great Service, location and comfortable rooms. I would recommend this hotel..Its off exit 218 on I-75. From Kentucky, great mid-point hotel to Orlando Florida.

Room Tip: Book your room early. If you wait to late, this place will be full!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family