“Nice Hotel south of the perimeter”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in McDonough
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This is a nice hotel. As far as the appearance, it's pretty much the same as the other Hilton Garden Inns. The property is wasy to access and 1 block off the interstate (Interstate 75 and Exit 218)

The front counter staff was great. Reevah & Marshae were very professional and made my stay pleasant. Considering I brought my wife along for this stay, it was really appreciated.

The rooms were a little smaller than I'm used to, however, you don't feel crowded. My room was clean and served it purpose nicely. There was a microwave and a fridge as well.

Breakfast was nice, but once again, it's right in line with other Garden Inns. For those of you who are not frequent travelers, you will have to purchase breakfast. There is also a lobby bar. That I believe is open until 11pm.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank jblano
NeinaMorris, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South-McDonough

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Consistent quality services and amenities. Nice in house dining. Convenient to shopping and dining.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank harborlight

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stayed three nights on business trip. The rooms were super clean and the beds are the most confortable hotel beds I have encountered. I had to extend my reservation and had great service with this change; the staff even remembered my name the next day. Great food at the restaurant with reasonable prices. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We spent one night at this terrific hotel. Hilton Garden Inns are great hotels. The rooms are clean and the location was excellent. The breakfast buffet was delicious. We really enjoyed out stay. We would stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jeffb1650

Reviewed November 10, 2011

This hotel is just south of Atlanta, on I75, at exit 218. It has a nice bar and grill. It has an in door pool. The fitness room has Precor equipment. The rooms are clean , this is one of the best values in a hotel I've ever been.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott W

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Would have given a perfect score except for breakfast. First a very nice welcome by the hostess and chef. Then noticed chef was only wearing one ear disk. The other ear was open and bloody looking. Then omelets were over browned. Not up to selection of breads fruits waffles we saw at the Anchorage AK this summer.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 2, 2011

After a long trans atlantic trip and transfer we were very tired on our arrival the check in was fast and efficient and we headed for bed. The bed was the most comfortable I have slept in for a long time and the pillows were great. Breakfast in the morning was great I had read reviews from others on trip advisor regarding the omelets and they weren't wrong. This was a great hotel to spend our first night in only we were driving on I would have liked to stay longer maybe next time.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family