“I love the atmosphere”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My best friend and I love to go here for the margaritas. We always have a nice time. The wait staff is friendly and the food is exceptional. This is a nice place to just hang out and talk with your friends. The last time we visited, we sat out on the Patio. If you do sit on the patio, make sure that you don't get the table in the far end near the corner. There is a hidden dumpster behind the brick wall and you'll keep getting whiffs of garbage while you eat.

Tip: The best patio seats are closer to the door.
PS: quesadilla pescado is yummy!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Fast, friendly service. Consistent tasty food. We love the cheese dip! A little loud but that's all part of it, I guess. A trip to Marietta always includes a couple of lunches or dinners here.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Food here is pretty good. Tex-mex kind of Mexican food. Enchiladas are always on point. My only complaint is that they do not bring you enough chips and when you are out, you may not get any more for a while. Also, the salsa here is awful. Tastes just like ketchup or cocktail sauce. I'm not joking, about 10 of my friends say the same thing. Atmosphere is good and cool mariachi band that plays some nights. Drinks overpriced, food overpriced. This place is just a little too commercialized and has lost that "hole-in-the-wall" Mexican vibe.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place is first class all the way. My go to place for lunch and dinner. Reasonable prices, great environment, great staff, and high quality food. Can't say enough about this great place.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Went with my daughters family while visiting her to La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. There are so many Mexican restaurants in the area and I was always concerned as to their quality. Well La Parrilla Restaurant was immaculate and well decorated. The music was perfectly chosen for a good Mexican dinner. The meal began with salsa and their baked chips which were crunchy and warm. We ordered a guacamole appetizer which was prepared at our table in a very professional manner. All our meals were well cooked and extremely tasty. I recommend Burrito a La Parrilla with is combination of Steak and Chicken