“Maybe the best in Marietta, but not the best by far”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 727 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I wish I'd ordered something else, I got the chicken de todo burrito which was stuffed with chicken, rice and beans. That combination just tasted like bland mush. The description made it sound better. It said it came with salsa (I thought mixed inside, or on top) but it didn't. My husband had 3 enchiladas and it wasn't as good as the place we go to at home. The service was very good, our waiter was great for a Mexican place (usually they don't even smile). Drinks are normal size, not "huge." You want a huge drink, go to the Marietta diner.

Everyone says how loud this place is, it is loud but not so bad you can't hear the person next to you. Really depends how close you sit to the bar. What I find odd is they have 2 salsas, mild and hot, and when they seat you they give you hot. They should ask first cause many people can't handle hot. It was just right for me though!

There are newer reviews for La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have dined here several times for lunch and dinner. Food is very good and reasonably priced. Always crowded and very loud. Service is extremely good and friendly. I would give it 5 stars if their parking was better. The lot is VERY small and there is hardly ever an empty space.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

friendly service, a nice interior, and of course an ice cold beer ! Loved it !

2  Thank Eberhard H
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am not usually a fan of Mexican food, but my boyfriend loves it, so we tried La Parilla. I have been there twice in a month, and both times the food was wonderful. The bottomless fresh chips and picante sauce are very good, and they also have queso cheese dip and guacamole if you prefer. I get the Taco Loco, a large crunchy tortilla with beef or chicken, queso cheese sauce, shredded lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Very tasty and cheap. My BF gets beef and bean nachos and says they are also very good. We did see (and smell....wow) a plate of sizzling carne asada come by our table, and the young man who ordered it said it was to die for. Parking is a bit challenging at times, and the place is VERY noisy (music very loud, a lot of noisy groups) so don't count on a quiet, intimate experience. If you are looking for a fun, colorful place to go for reasonably priced, delicious Mexican food, then La Parilla will satisfy.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I've been eating at La Parilla for more than 5 years. I eat here at least once per month, sometimes 3-4 times. It is newly remodeled, so they've been able to add a few more tables, which is nice. The chicken fajita nachos are delicious. Their pico de gallo and guacamole is my favorite. And their charro beans are delicious. I've had the mexican pizza and smothered shrimp on a few occasions, and they too are great. Eat in or take out- either way the service and food are awesome.