“Favorite neighborhood Italian!!!”

Vincent's Italian Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincent's Italian Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 724 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Everyone knows that a great Italian restaurant will always keep you coming back for more. On August 21st, Vincent's New York Style Italian Ristorante on Barrett Parkway in Marietta celebrated their 10th year serving our community with the best New York Italian food in the area. General Manager, Dominick Lovin, grew up with Vincent's. As a young man, he loved the pizza and pasta that Vincent's served, and later began his restaurant career as a server. Today, in his capacity as General Manager, Lovin and his staff are excited to roll out a new red carpet to the community that not only offers the same family favorites, but also healthier fare options, as well. Vincent's realizes that diners deserve a choice and that some folks like a lower calorie option or gluten free items. These selections are featured on the revamped menu to satisfy most appetites and health requirements. A gluten free selection is featured on the new menu, showcasing items such as large shrimp, a thick cut veal and pork chop, Atlantic salmon, chicken breast, and Black Angus sirloin. Sauteed Classics including a diner's choice of chicken, veal, shrimp, or grouper in a Mediterranean, Saltimbocca, Scarpariello, Picata or a Marsala sauce are sure to satisfy any palate. Gluten-Free Penne Pasta is also being introduced with Vincent's signature Marina, Vodka, Alfredo, Sausage and Peppers, and Mushroom sauces. Chicken, shrimp, steak, salmon, or sea scallops can be added to any of these dinners. Vincent's standards remain, like the family favorite New York Style pizzas, crispy flat breads, calzones, stromboli, signature salads, bottomless bowls of soup, and of course their delicious garlic rolls. They are open for lunch with both hot and cold selections to satisfy the hungriest of diners. Lovin explained to Our Town, "We're pleased to roll out these new items to our diners, but we're also excited to make Vincent's a more family friendly place. Our goal is to 'get to know you better, and have you get to know us too.' We want our diners to feel at home, to bring their family and friends. Vincent's classic recipes remain the same made by the same three chef's that have been with us for years. We've added new items to round out our menu and we think West Cobb will love the new additions." Over the next year, Vincent's interior will receive a facelift, giving way to a brighter more modern look and feel. The restaurant will remain open while the remodeling goes on, so updates will definitely be done in stages. Lovin has a great feel for community involvement and what it means to a business. He's already partnered with athletic booster clubs from area high schools including Kennesaw Mountain, Hillgrove and Marietta. Lovin has donated $5.00 Coupons that athletes and supporters can sell to diners that will be good for one complete school year. All profits go directly to the booster clubs, resulting in a team-oriented approach to partnering with the people and families that Vincent's wants to keep coming back year after year. Athletes have been given discount cards that will give a 10% discount whenever they dine with friends, families, and their teams. Vincent's Italian Ristorante invites you to dine with them. We think that you'll feel right at home with the same Vincent classics and their new additions.
Marietta, Georgia
“Favorite neighborhood Italian!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Vincent's has to have the best Italian food with a very diverse menu. You could eat here for a month straight, order something entirely different every time and never get the same flavor twice. I have to question the gentleman who said he got sick there? The place is always packed,you would have to think others would have gotten sick by now also right? I don't know I'm not a Dr.,,,just an accountant, but when I used to come home from college(7 years ago) the first place my family would take all of us was the new Italian place to eat and catch up, when my relatives come down from New England the first place they always want to go is Vincent's, and now that I'm married with a newborn on the way I fully intend to keep the Vincent's family dinner traditions going. ps try the cannoli's, my Grandfather takes them home with him on the plane and he's from Boston,,that says a lot!

• Visited December 2012

Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Best Seafood in Cobb County.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I know! Shocking! Seafood at an Italian place! I've eaten there probably at least twice a week for the past four years. I always went there for Italian but obviously after a while I had tried everything on the menu. Then they started having fish specials nightly. Great fish, but with an Italian influence. I love this place. I can eat there several nights a week and never get tired of it because on one night I can have traditional Italian; on another night I can have a steak, and on yet a third night I can have fish. You will not find a better, more versatile restaurant in the Atlanta metro area.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Walker H
Smyrna, Georgia
“Great experience”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I came for dinner because she had heard great things about the Eggplant Parm. I had the Chicken Parm she had the Eggplant Parm and both were great. Service was great. The manager who I think was the owner came by and thanked us for dining with them. Will be back soon.

• Visited December 2012
SW MO
“Good food at a good value”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had dinner with family here. The salad and bread were very tasty. I had the manicotti which was very good as well. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I would certainly recommend Vincent's!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank legallyred
“A classic that would give any chain a run for their money.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

The only thing I will complain about is we asked for a booth and they hesitated because they wanted us to sit in the rotation of seating, this was quickly remedied and we sat down to a perect dinner with a dazziling dinner special list and plenty to choose from. Would return anytime.