“Comfort Food Go-To When in Town”
Review of Bagelicious

Bagelicious
Ranked #6 of 24 Bakeries in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“Comfort Food Go-To When in Town”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I come to Marietta frequently to visit my extended family. When I do, a visit to Bagelicious is a must. I wish we had a straightforward, no-nonsense, delicious Jewish bagel place like this in Seattle. My favorite is the egg/cheese sandwich on a toasted everything bagel. You also can't miss the black/white cookies (they even have a mini version for those of us preferring a smaller post-bagel indulgence). The family/team running Bagelicious have been doing so for years and have a friendly, polite yet efficient approach (perhaps a perfect combination of NYC and Atlanta?!) <g>. I'd definitely recommend Bagelicious for an informal family meal, a stop and go bagel dozen pick up, matzoh ball soup, sandwich, etc. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Excellent bagels, perhaps the best in Atlanta area”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Most people I know in the area say that the bagels here cannot be compared to any other, and while I am easy to please, I would agree. It's also a great place for a good Jewish-themed breakfast or lunch, with whitefish, eggs and salami (my favorite), and they even have hamantashen pastries, which I doubt very much you can find anywhere else in Marietta. Usually very busy on the weekends. The staff is courteous but don't expect southern hospitality. They're busy and move fast...it IS supposed to be a New York type of place, so just know that going in and enjoy. Also, last I checked, they only take cash, so have some handy.

• Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“A NY Jewish Deli in Marietta Georgia-Can't miss this one.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not a big place, maybe seating for 30 or so but NY all the way including Yankee memorabilia
on the walls. Real NY bagels and the very best of Nova Salmon and homemade cream cheese,
where else in the South can you find this. We have tried every alleged 'NY Deli' in GA and FL,
and none come close to replicating a real NY Jewish deli, but Bagelicious pulls it off. Regular
and Mini Bagels are a favorite carry out for us after eating a late breakfast. Nothing fancy here,
but none in NY/NJ are very fancy either. Can't miss, and price is not bad either.

• Visited July 2012
“Best bagels and cream cheese I've ever had”
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Ive tried a lot of bagel places in the South and nothing compares. I've never Had bagels up North, so I can't speak for that. Bagelicious is authentic and fresh. Their green olive cream cheese is my go-to. It is cash or check only, so keep that in mind when going.

Augusta, Georgia
“Best Jewish deli closest to Augusta”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

they are always busy for breakfast so get there early,the bagels baked fresh on site every day

Visited April 2012

Been to Bagelicious? Share your experiences!