“Great Stay”

Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Milton, Kentucky
“Great Stay”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We spent 3 nights at location. Rooms we're clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Only problem with the location was there are two trees on each side of the drive and it made it difficult to see when we were trying to get out of the driveway but we were bobtailing an 18 wheeler and it may not be a problem for a car. Just need to be extra careful when pulling out.

• Stayed October 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed September 22, 2011

clean rooms friendly staff and enjoyable stay, good maid service, anything you need is at your fingertips

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The room is cheap so don't expect the Holiday Inn Express. Its clean, not to moldy smelling, and everything worked correctly in the room. Most importantly the hotel was full and I didn't hear a peep from anything or anyone.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank ForeverYoung6969
Reviewed August 2, 2011

1st room, dead bugs on floor, crusty old food on phone that didnt work. Informed they don't use garbage bags for their cans, bed stained, pubic hairs all over vanity, couldn't wait to get to fla to check into a room that was clean. FYI, they own the ramada too:-(
Nasty, nasty

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Kmac0002

Travelers are raving about these Marietta hotels

Algonquin, Illinois
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I was moving back from Miami to Chicago. We needed a place to stay for the night as our moving truck was having issues and the super 8 was the only one in the area that allowed pets. The room was "OK" however the bathroom looked like it was out of the movie PSYCHO. It was very old and worn but clean. This hotel just needs to be updated and it would be nice.

Room Tip: Check bathroom first
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I stayed here mid-week for one night during my trip to Florida. I am basing the 4 out of 5 based on the pricing I got. The room was clean, quiet and every thing functioned. For the $50 price it was perfect for an over nighter.

I accidently made two reservations and the manager noticed it. I explained what happened and asked if I can have it cancelled and not charged since it was about 8pm, after the cancellation time, he said he would work it but I had no way to follow up as I was leaving very early in the am. I left and went to the room and called the 800-number and it was already cancelled.

What would make this a 5 out of 5? A more comfortable bed.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Tachdriver
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I recently visited this part of Atlanta and found it to be quite nice. I was staying at a friend’s place, but wouldn’t you know it, his in-laws got into a fight and his father-in-law came to stay at his place. I didn’t want to be a burden, so I decided to get a motel room. I had a few options, but really didn’t want to spend to much money on a room, since I was still going to hang out at my buddy’s place, during the day.

I stumbled upon this motel, Super 8. I walked in and was greeted by an older gentleman, I believe his name was “Jay” or something like that. I told him I just needed a room, but nothing too fancy, since I was going to be sleeping there only.

Anyhow, he checked me in, and gave me a key to my room, and explained that my room came with a continental breakfast, which surprised me! The rate was great and it came with breakfast! I thought I would try my luck and ask him if it was okay if my buddy joined me one morning for a bite, since I checked in for 4 days, and he didn’t mind.

I walked up to my room, and immediately was blown away at the cleanliness of this motel. The motel room was just what I needed, and really liked the fact that the housekeeping department did not bother me when I had a “do not disturb” sign up. TRUST ME when I say I have been so some hotels that do not know what a “do not disturb” sign means.

As a checked out, on my scheduled day, there was a woman at the desk, and she too greeted me as I walked in, no knowing if I was already staying there or not. She was real nice and even got me directions back to the airport!

If you need a nice clean room, with great customer service, at an affordable price, do not hesitate to stay here!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo