“New Drury hotel fans”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Marietta
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
“New Drury hotel fans”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

As family of 4 travelling from Florida back home to Ontario, Canada, this hotel was a welcomed stop. All staff were very pleasant and a smile was noted on all. Breakfast had potatoes, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cereal, waffles, fruit, juices, milk, coffee...and others...it was good.
The room we had was clean & spacious. We had an issues with water temperature in the shower and management and staff went above and beyond to address the issue...thank you to the Marietta Drury staff...on to our next Drury ...

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I firstly chose this hotel because they do not charge an extra fee for dogs. But it comes with a free breakfast and dinner which is great. We stayed for 4 days, it's not a huge food selection but mainly the staples. (Eggs, potatoes, waffles, muffins for breakfast. Chic fingers, pasta, baked potatoes, for dinner. 3 free alcoholic drink per night in which they have beer, wine and liquor..) the hotel is very nice, I really can't complain about the room for the price. The hotel staff were all very nice and accomodating. It was in a good area from what I noted. No sketchy activity going on, and it is very close to 85. There also is a ruby Tuesday in the parking lot if u would need more than their snack foods! I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Stayed November 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed here one night with my two dogs in a suite on my way to North Carolina. The suite was very big and a good size for the two dogs. What makes this place a bargain is definitely the free drinks/appetizers at dinner and free full breakfast. I was very impressed with both. Although it is located right off of the highway, I felt very safe as a single female traveler. No one staying there at the time looked seedy or anything like that. The only thing I could say even a little bit negative is that the furniture in the room was a bit worn, but I almost expect that in hotel rooms that allow animals. The bed was very comfortable. It was a very pleasant experience and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had to stay in Marietta for several nights over the last two months. We booked online, but each time we got there, the staff remembered our names and our room preferences. We were always greeted by name, and every one of the staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast is good, and so is the evening happy hour. We prefer Drury over some of the higher priced chains.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank BecRaz
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed here with friends for a weekend in Atlanta. The hotel itself was average but the service and food make up for it. It's a fun and charming place to stay as long as you're not looking for anything too over the top. For the price and location, it is a perfect hotel for an enjoyable visit to Atlanta and it's surrounding cities :)

• Stayed October 2012
Miamisburg, Ohio
Reviewed October 13, 2012

By my best count, we have now stayed at seven different Drury Inn's since we discovered them 6-7 years ago and...We Have Never Had A Bad Experience Yet!!

We stayed at the Atlanta Northwest location this past March when returning from Orlando, and what a welcome site they were. If you've been stuck in Atlanta traffic before you know it can be a terrible experience, but the girl behind the counter welcomed us with one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen. It made me feel like I was home.

We were just in time to catch in on the 5 O'clock Kickback (Free Dinner & Drinks), it was really good, casual fare (Hot Dogs, Nachos, Chicken Fingers, Baked Potatoes and Salad among other items)...And just so you know...Breakfast is just as good if not better!

Our room was immaculately clean! My wife requested a second pillow for her back and it was literally at our room within 2-3 minutes. The kids had a blast in the indoor pool making new friends, while mom and I just relaxed in the hot tub.

The experience I've had at this, and every other Drury Inn is that they know how to treat their guests like VIP's. They give you an experience that truly helps you unwind and relax after a day on the road. Thank You Drury!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights last this week and was very surprised at what I got for my money. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The TV had many channels to choose from as well as the free wireless internet in the hotel. The hotel was quiet and only one block off of I-75. The best part of my stay was the service of all the staff. The front desk clerks were very quick with the check in process but they were also very thorough in asking if I had any special needs or if they could help with directions.I absolutely loved the free breakfast each morning complete with eggs,to which I was able to add cheese and ham. The sausage, biscuits and gravy plus waffles, and fresh fruit made for a very large breakfast. After a long day of exploring Atlanta, I returned to the hotel to find free cocktails, wine and beer. To top it all off was the free evening snacks which were more like meals. There were hotdogs, mac and cheese, chicken fingers, salad, and many more items. They post a daily menu on their website. There is a free soda fountain in the lobby and free popcorn to all guest. One could literally eat their weight in the room cost. I saved so much money staying here and got a great room and service. What more can a person want? Oh yea there is also a nice pool and exercise room.

Room Tip: All rooms are great I prefer the ones toward the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
Quality Inn Marietta
Quality Inn Marietta
#6 of 33 in Marietta
Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Hampton Inn Atlanta Marietta
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Marietta? Share your experiences!