New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“The room was o.k. and clean but some things could be...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North

Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bartlett, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We made a mistake staying here. At check-in, they didn't have our room that we had reserved. They tried to make it right by offering us a smoking room but that was unacceptable. They then put us in two separate rooms that were side by side but not adjoining, which was ok but not preferable due to us having our two children with us. When we made it to the rooms they were tiny, the smallest room we've ever stayed in. The overall feel of the room was squishy, even the shower stall. The bathroom door was a sliding door that didn't offer any privacy. The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. The roll-away bed had a ripped section on the comforter, barely fit in the room, and we had to take it to the rooms ourselves (normally it's delivered to the room by hotel staff). To top off our unpleasant experience, someone very close to our room was having a hotel party that spilled into the hallway all night long. We called the front desk to complain about the gangsta party going on in the hallway at a little past one in the morning. Thankfully by two, we were able to go back to sleep. Before staying here, we read the negative reviews and took a chance since we had a free night with our Wyndham reward points. It was a mistake and suggest you trust the bad reviews, or you might end up becoming an unwilling participant in an all night gangsta party!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Luv2TravelTMAK
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 19, 2014

Palo Alto, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I called the hotel today to inquire about getting a conference room with a Video Conference and the lady in the Sales and Catering department that picked up the phone said "I am sorry you will have to call back in 30 minutes." I said can she call me back in 30 min and she said sorry we are too busy to call you back. She lacked professionalism and our company will never stay at your hotel. Employees need to be trained in customer service and how to work with customers. They do not even deserve one positive rating.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Charlotte B
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Good afternoon,

This is a review for another hotel.

I reported this comment to tripadvisor support.

Sterling Height
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I have never stayed in a room without a bathtub in 50 years of traveling.. I didn't think I would have to request a tub. Breakfast was not ready during breakfast hours. Noisy hallways

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Teresa W
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 9, 2014

Pensacola Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

1st: front, lobby door was inaccessible with zero notice of how to enter !
2nd: requested additional towels, shampoo, etc. and was answered with a stern: "NO !!!!!"
3rd: "breakfast was available for approx 5 patrons with all others left waiting 'in the lurch !!!'
--PROCEED ELSEWHERE AND SAVE $100 FOR ONE PATHETIC NITE !

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank PhilHarmonik
Fernando A, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 7, 2014

Louisville, Ky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ok, but not great
trashy parking lot, rooms were obviously ready, but would not let us in, very average hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fernando A, Gerente at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank your for staying at the Ramada Marietta NW Atlanta.

I’ll address all the problems you had in order to improve our service.

I offer you an apologize for the inconveniences you had.

We appreciate your feedback and I look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.