“The room was o.k. and clean but some things could be...”

Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bartlett, TN
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We made a mistake staying here. At check-in, they didn't have our room that we had reserved. They tried to make it right by offering us a smoking room but that was unacceptable. They then put us in two separate rooms that were side by side but not adjoining, which was ok but not preferable due to us having our two children with us. When we made it to the rooms they were tiny, the smallest room we've ever stayed in. The overall feel of the room was squishy, even the shower stall. The bathroom door was a sliding door that didn't offer any privacy. The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. The roll-away bed had a ripped section on the comforter, barely fit in the room, and we had to take it to the rooms ourselves (normally it's delivered to the room by hotel staff). To top off our unpleasant experience, someone very close to our room was having a hotel party that spilled into the hallway all night long. We called the front desk to complain about the gangsta party going on in the hallway at a little past one in the morning. Thankfully by two, we were able to go back to sleep. Before staying here, we read the negative reviews and took a chance since we had a free night with our Wyndham reward points. It was a mistake and suggest you trust the bad reviews, or you might end up becoming an unwilling participant in an all night gangsta party!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Luv2TravelTMAK
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 19, 2014

Palo Alto, California
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I called the hotel today to inquire about getting a conference room with a Video Conference and the lady in the Sales and Catering department that picked up the phone said "I am sorry you will have to call back in 30 minutes." I said can she call me back in 30 min and she said sorry we are too busy to call you back. She lacked professionalism and our company will never stay at your hotel. Employees need to be trained in customer service and how to work with customers. They do not even deserve one positive rating.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Charlotte B
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Good afternoon,

This is a review for another hotel.

I reported this comment to tripadvisor support.

Sterling Height
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I have never stayed in a room without a bathtub in 50 years of traveling.. I didn't think I would have to request a tub. Breakfast was not ready during breakfast hours. Noisy hallways

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Teresa W
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 9, 2014

Pensacola Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

1st: front, lobby door was inaccessible with zero notice of how to enter !
2nd: requested additional towels, shampoo, etc. and was answered with a stern: "NO !!!!!"
3rd: "breakfast was available for approx 5 patrons with all others left waiting 'in the lurch !!!'
--PROCEED ELSEWHERE AND SAVE $100 FOR ONE PATHETIC NITE !

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank PhilHarmonik
Fernando A, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, August 7, 2014

Louisville, Ky
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ok, but not great
trashy parking lot, rooms were obviously ready, but would not let us in, very average hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fernando A, Gerente at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank your for staying at the Ramada Marietta NW Atlanta.

I’ll address all the problems you had in order to improve our service.

I offer you an apologize for the inconveniences you had.

We appreciate your feedback and I look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Ramada Marietta
Travelers also viewed these Marietta hotels
Quality Inn Marietta
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#14 of 33 in Marietta
Days Inn Marietta White Water
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Marietta

Been to Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North

Property: Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
Address: 1175 Powers Ferry Place, I-75 exit 261 (Delk Rd.), Marietta, GA 30067-6403
Location: United States > Georgia > Marietta
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North 2.5*
Enjoy a relaxing stay at our Ramada Marietta - Northwest Atlanta hotel. Centrally located off Interstate 75 at Delk Road, our Marietta, Georgia, hotel near downtown Atlanta offers easy access to Dobbins Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin, and local corporations. Downtown Atlanta is just a 30-minute drive from our hotel, making day trips easy.

Unwind after a fun-filled day with a swim in our indoor pool and stay active with a workout in our exercise facility. Each morning, refuel with our free expanded continental breakfast. Along with our free Wi-Fi Internet access for planning your day. Just 10 minutes from our Marietta, Georgia, hotel, shop more than 100 stores and grab a bite to eat at Cumberland Mall. For a day of family fun, make a splash on more than 20 thrilling slides and relaxing pools at Six Flags White Water. Journey to the Georgia Aquarium and see over 120,000 animals, take an underwater tour, and catch a movie in 4D. If you are a sports fan, watch the Braves in action at Turner Field or see the Falcons on the gridiron at the Georgia Dome.

Enjoy sizzling steaks and delicious entrees made from the stuff of legends at Stoney River Steakhouse, less than five miles from our Marietta, Georgia, hotel. Add some spice to your stay with authentic Indian food at nearby Lahore Grill. For a fun-filled atmosphere, head to Dave and Buster's and for a fresh, convenient meal on a busy day, grab a sandwich at My Friends Place, both located just five minutes from our hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Marietta, Nw Atlanta Hotel Marietta