I needed a hotel room in this part of Atlanta, so I chose the Marietta Hilton. Not a great choice. While the rooms were fine, the location is not so great. If you are looking for great restaurants or interesting neighborhoods, looks elsewhere. Service is just ok at the desk and in the restaurant. Pictures on the web make it appear much grander than it actually is. Gone with the wind decoration style in the lobby is pretty funny - especially the cannon sitting in one corner. I did get a very good deal on the room which was clean and comfortable. But now I understand why I got such a good deal. You too might be able to sleep here cheaply and have a good laugh at the lobby decorations. I probably won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Marietta Hotel & Conference Center's grand structure and idyllic location warmly welcome Guests traveling for business and leisure. Situated just 20 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta and less than one mile from the historic Marietta Square, the hotel sits on beautifully landscaped grounds. Enjoy the view of the adjacent City Club Marietta Golf Course and nearby Kennesaw Mountain. This GA, Atlanta hotel offers accommodations with all rooms offering striking city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marietta Hotel Marietta
- Hilton Marietta Conference Center And Resort
- Hilton Marietta Resort