Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Windsor Locks, Connecticut
“Great stay!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The accommodations and service was excellent. The golf course is beautifully manicured. The breakfast buffet has many options and was delicious. The fitness center is adequate. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great review. It makes me want to go play golf right now....but I probably should finish work first. We do hope to serve you again when you visit Marietta.

Until then, safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stay at this property alot and love the rooms, the restuarant, bar, etc. The front desk is a bit lacking as I think they are understaffed. I have a billing problem due to reservations and getting it resolved is a hassle. You should re-do the breakfast - it is a bit overwhelming too. It is a bit outdated.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the golf course are beautiful.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Seasterley,

I really appreciate your staying with us and the positive review. We try to learn from our guest feedback, so we will assess that front desk issue. I will also see if we can't get your accounting problem resolved. Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 27, 2013

we were here for a reception and had to stay here for a night. If you're from atlanta, you know its better to stay here then drive back down to the city. Rooms are fairly nice and could use a minor update. Breakfast was fantastic. Well worth the money!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Lewis G,

Thanks for staying with us and for the positive review. We agree, why drive home when you can stay, enjoy a little R&R and have a great breakfast the next day! Hope we get to see you again soon.

Until then, safe travels.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel again and the problem that I had as others standing in the long line at the front desk. The line was being held up because the front desk clerk was trying to call a cab for someone and it seem that she could get no answer, so I said to her the concierge is standing over there cant he do that and she stated to me the bellman dont setup airport runs we do that. It was very unprofessional for her to hold up the line I travel alot and I have never had a front clerk say the concierge/bellman dont setup airport trips her call seems to have been motivated over a tip.

• Stayed July 2013
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear SmithKath,

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback in this review. While I am heartened to see that the overall rating was good, please accept my apologies for the wait at the front desk. I will share your observations with the team, so that we do not inconvenience our guests needlessly in the future.

I also noted that you had stayed with us previously. I do hope we get to serve you again.

Bel Air, MD, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our recent stay at the Marietta Hilton Conference Center was excellent. The service was impeccable, and the facility was second to none. The quality of the food was great, as well as the variety of choices on the menu. We'd definitely come back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Terrance S,

Thank you for allowing us to serve you during your trip to Marietta. We sincerely appreciate having that opportunity. Thanks also for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip....

Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I had a beautiful room overlooking the golf course. The executive lounge is incredibly comfortable and I had it pretty much to myself except for breakfast. Beautiful place to take in the sunset at the porch overlooking the course in one of the white rocking chairs. *****

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Sven P,

Thank you for allowing us to serve you. That view of the course, especially from the veranda at sunset is pretty darn wonderful, a great way to wind down a day. We hope to see you again soon. Until then, safe travels.
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this Hilton Hotel for my niece's wedding in Marietta. We were pleasantly surprised how friendly and helpful everyone was. We especially appreciated Debra at the front desk, who went out of her way to make sure our every need was met. Patrick took great care of us too. This Hilton team went above and beyond to make sure we had a fantastic stay.

The folks in the bar were pleasant and the drinks were good. We plan to eat in the restaurant tomorrow morning for breakfast.

The beautiful hotel is conveniently located in downtown Marietta. I just don't think you can go wrong by booking your stay here! Thanks so much to the Hilton team for making our Marietta trip so wonderful!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Rickyred,

Wow! Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great comments. We agree that Debra and Patrick represent us well and really strive to make our guests feel special. Perhaps we'll get to see you again, even if it's just a leisurely trip and not a wedding? We look forward to it! Until then, safe travels.