Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've stayed at this location a number of times but this was the first time I incurred a problem. The bed mattress appeared to be well used and the middle sagged lower than the edges. This one less than very satisfied experience will not deter me from future Hilton stays.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Glenn D,

I appreciate your feedback in this review. We will find that mattress and make sure it is addressed. While I am heartened by your past positive experiences and by your willingness to give us another opportunity to serve you, please accept my apologies for this stay. We look forward to seeing you again. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Spent two LONG nights with multiple groups of teenagers in town for a sporting event. If you want to re-live fraternity/sorority house life, it's a great hotel to visit. The hotel itself was very clean, reasonable rates, beautiful view of the golf course, but the loud noise coming from the other groups staying the hotel led to two nights of very little sleep.

Dear Amy C,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts about your experience. Please accept my apologies for the noise issue. Although I am pleased to see our performance in other areas was good, we should have done better to ensure you a restful night. We would welcome another opportunity to provide you with a totally positive experience. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and daughter stayed here during a short visit for a camp in Marietta the last week in June -- First, no upgrade for a HH Diamond, secondly the Lounge was closed. I would expect more from a Hilton Property so I am not sure why the challenges. This is the second year we have stayed here for this camp and last we experienced much better service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Jeff A,

Thank you for providing us feedback regarding your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry it was disappointing. Please accept my apologies. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. We are diligently working to find alternatives to express our appreciation of and to recognize our valued Hilton Honors guests when we are sold out and our supply of upgrades is exhausted. Thank you once again for your comments. We would welcome an opportunity to regain your confidence in us in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I spent a week, rented 20 hotel rooms for a traveling baseball team, the first 4 days were hellish, as a pokemon (i now know what that is) freak show was there with 1200 participants of all ages. To make a long story short because of the lack of supervision (parents checked them in and left), sleep was short every night, confrontations were many, including 1 night where the marietta police were called. The front desk did as much as they were able to contain the situation, but I would advise you to check on who else is there when making a reservation. Also very tough to resolve thru hilton a glitch in their system. Since I reserved and held all rooms on my credit card, with hilton honors info, and parents replaced it with their own, I received 7 new enrollments with pin numbers and THEIR credit card information. Easily could have been resolved by Hilton by telling me who each number was attached to, since my email address was on all accounts. They would not do that citing their privacy policy. But of course they had already violated their own privacy policy giving me all their credit cards, again the front desk supervisor there, stepped in and I think by the 7th day we had it resolved. The hotel is great, with golf course on the premises, they made allowances for early breakfast for us and 3 other baseball teams staying there, as well as late checkouts when we were rained out. The staff was great, service was fine, accommodations were fine,,, all was fine except the stuff they had no control over.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the golf course.
1  Thank sgold40
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear sgold40,

Thanks again for staying with us, for your understanding over that week and for this review. As I mentioned previously, although we strive to get it right the first time, when we don't we want to learn from each experience and make it right. With respect to the Hilton Honors accounts, I do believe our Front Office Manager did get it straightened out. If you find differenty from future correspondence, please let me know. Thanks again. See you next year, if not sooner!

Duane Sherman

Reviewed July 6, 2013

found the hotel old, rooms noisy and with a large comic book conference the elevators were tied up and noise was all day. We found we had to drive to all our funcyions and most were 35+ mins. The free breakfast was not up to the regular hiltons we have stayed previous. Maid and front desk service was good. We had to get new pillows as the extra ones had mould on them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Richard N,

Thank you for providing us your feedback. Please accept my apologies for your experience during that weekend. We never want to inconvenience any of our guests and unfortunately we were unsuccessful this time. Please know that we do take each and every comment seriously and learn from them, be they good or bad.

Duane Sherman

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed for one night for a wedding. The property is beautiful and well kept, and staff is very responsive and friendly. The room was clean and well kept and very quiet, and the beds were sooo comfortable! Will definitely stay here again if we ever make it back to Atlanta!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear twasbrilliig,

We are so happy that you had a great stay with us during the wedding....we sure hope that your travels will bring you back to Atlanta/Marietta in the not too distant future. We would love to be your home away from home again!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here for a conference and the conference facilities were very good. I arrived late on evening around 10:45 pm and found out they had no room service, of any kind, after 10:30 pm. A major disappointment! I had to go to their little shop and buy crackers and potato chips for my dinner.

Rooms were nice and the hotel is adjacent to an extremely nice golf course, Marietta City Club. Highly recommend the golf course!

Room Tip: Get a room with view of the golf course.......beautiful view!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bill Piedmont_OK,

Thank you for the positive review and for allowing us to be your home away from home for a brief time. I'm sorry that room service wasn't available upon your arrival. We constantly are evaluating our services and we will certainly take a look at that. Until we see you next time, safe travels!