Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Huntsville, Alabama
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed here for a business conference. The rooms were good, the conference staff and facilities did a good job, and the course was enjoyable. The breakfast buffet was really good and had many more options than a typical Hilton breakfast. Ventured out to downtown Marietta and enjoyed the area very much.

Room Tip: ask for a course view room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank trippin_it_up
Peta-Gay B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and conference here at the Hilton Marietta Hotel. It was our pleasure having you all and we look to forward to serving you again in the furure.

Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Reviewed July 27, 2012

When I arrived it was shortly after my wedding and although I was tired me and my wife were aso hungry. We went down to the bar and not only did the bartender make some great drinks he told us about a place next door that delivers to the hotel. He then told us he could make us one last drink which we could take back to our room. The rooms themselves are amazing I wish I could steal the bathroom which had a huge gardner hot tub as well as a spacious shower. I have been in the army before so I had stay all over the country and this by far was the best experience I have ever had! Front the ladies at the front desk to the fact you can not walk by on of their employees without them greeting you with a huge smile and greet.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank marqreed
Peta-Gay B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
Dear Newly Weds,

Congratulations and thank you for spending your wedding night with us. We are delighted to hear that our staff took great care of you both. I will be certain to pass on your wonderful words of compliments to the bartenders and to the ladies at the Front Desk. We hope to see you next year this time to help you celebrate the 1st year anniversary.
pa
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My first trip here was pretty decent! Great looking building, above average room with view, great guest service, all was well that is why I booked a second time. The building and golf course were about the only things that remained the same on my second visit. Absolutely no service skills from the front desk whom seemed, not nonchalant, but actually annoyed that I was there, and that there were any issues with the accomodation! They were also pretty brusque bordering on rude when responding to questions on room service. The room I was assigned to had seen some usage and had a moldy odor. Unfortunately people tend to retain bad experiences more than good ones. Scenery and aesthetics notwithstanding, it will take some effort on my part to book here again. Abrasiveness and poor customer manner can make even the best of surroundings seem putrid. Not what I expect from a Hilton.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Peta-Gay B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam

Please allow me to apologize for the abrasive and poor custmer service you experienced from our Front Desk Staff. The Hilton Marietta Hotel strives for a warm, welcoming and hospitable customer service experience. We clearly fell short of that goal in this instance, for that the staff and management team apologizes to you. We appreaciate you visiting us for a second time and hope you decide to give us a third shot, where we promise improved customer service and a more prestine accommodations.
Little Elm, Texas
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We arrived late in the evening and the first impression of the hotel is incredible. It is a beautiful building with lots of archectural details. Check in was fast but the front desk staff was more interested in seeing that you were out of their hair than ensuring you felt welcomed. The room was a typical room with no major frills but it was very clean and comfortable. The hotel has a golf course in back but I did not play it and I only saw a small bit of it which was visible from the hotel lobby. The lobby is very well decorated with several Civil War items ranging from paintings on the walls to cannons in the waiting area. Check out was comperable to check in with it being expeditious but cold. Some of the other staff such as the doorman and the maid tending to the lobby area were much more friendly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Marietta Hotel, we are pleased to hear that you were impressed with the overall appearance of the hotel. On behalf of the Front Desk team please accept our apologies for the poor welcome you experienced during your check in and out process, that is not an indication of the type of service we strive to offer here at the Hilton and for that we are very sorry. I will however be sure to pass on your compliments to our door man and the housekeeping staff. Once again that you for choosing the Hilton Hotel we look forward to serving you again and promises better service next time
Michigan
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This hotel is in such a lovely setting. My teenage daughter and I had a room with a view of the golf course and the mountain. Easy access to all of Marietta and surroundings. Breakfast buffet was fabulous -- wide variety of very good quality fresh food -- with great service. Check-in and check-out were efficient and cheerful. The room was up-to-date, clean, and very comfortable. I forgot a valuable in our room, which I noticed after we checked out. Housekeeping could easily have kept it, but it was turned in and will be sent back to me. I definitely recommend this hotel and will likely stay again on our next visit to family in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank much2muchtravel
Peta-Gay B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to hear that you and your daughter were pleased with your stay. Our staff and management would like to thank you both for choosing the Hilton Marietta Hotel. I will be certain to communicate your kind words of compliments to the rest of our team. We hope to be able to server you all again in the near future.

UK
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Fantastic hotel, friendly and helpful staff and in a lovely golf course setting. Had breakfast which was excellent. View from my room over the golf course was great also see picture.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank garyadkins
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Marietta Hotel. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your accommodation. Thank you for posting that goergeous picture of our golf course. We look forward to seeing again.

Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed July 9, 2012

On a trip to visit relatives in North Georgia, and looking for a nice place to stay, I came by this wonderful hotel in Marietta. The town is very nice and historic, with good shopping and antique stores everywhere. The hotel is located on a Golf Course with great views of the 9th and 18th greens from the rooms on the backside of the hotel. The rooms are well appointed, but not very impressive. The bathrooms are fairly standard, and the furnishings are not exceptional. The buffet breakfast is excellent and the service in the resturant was first class. All in all I would stay there again when visiting

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up facing the golf course.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

The staff and management would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your way to visit your family. We are pleased to know that for the most part you had a pleasant stay, sorry that you weren’t impressed with the décor of our rooms. One of the best assets that we have here at the Hilton is the beautiful view that most of our rooms have of the golf course, I am glad you all had an opportunity to experience that. Additionally, thank you for the wonderful compliments on the food and service from the restaurant during your breakfast, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the restaurant staff. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Marietta hotel We hope to see you again.
Sincerely