Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest
$155
$145
$48
$54
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
$101
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrel across the streetpancake machinefront deskroom was cleanyogurtstay there againstayed here for one nightvery nice hotelfree breakfasttimatlantaelevatorinterstatepillowsdobbinsexitmicrowave
Reviewed March 18, 2014

If I had known that the hotel was under renovation, I would have chosen a different hotel. The smells from the sawdust, paint, new carpet glue, whatever the strong smells were generated from the renovation, my sinuses did NOT approve. Then although the beds were comfortable, whatever the sheets were cleaned in or sprayed with was nauseating. Had to wrap my pillow with a shirt of mine just so I could breathe while sleeping. Other than my sinuses being under attack, my stay was fine, but wish I had known in advance.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank lenee444
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving us a review. I do apologize about the inconvenience the renovation created for you. I understand completely how you feel and we did our best to air out the property. I do wish you would have brought these issues to our attention as we may have been able to provide you with a room higher up, as all the updates were being made on the 1st floor. I will have to look further into your comment in regards to your bedding as we use allergy free products. Thank you again for your review and next time you are in town we hope that you stop by to give us a second chance to meet and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

It has been many months since my last visit with HIex, Marietta. As always, a pleasurable experience. The rooms never fail to look in great condition as well as the convenience and the piece of mind in knowing that there are responsible and caring people working under this establishment. I do not write many reviews about hotels on this site but this has been by far the best one I have came across and its always a pleasure to give credit when credit is due. Elizabeth , Tim and the rest of the staff work diligently at their jobs and thats what its about and thats all I care for is the service. Thank you for all you do. I know I will be coming back and I look forward on seeing all of you again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

First, we want to thank you for your loyalty and return visit. We are delighted to hear that all of your expectations were met the first and second time! Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. It means a lot to them and I will ensure they get recognized. We look forward to your return visits and earning your business for future trips.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Searched for awhile to find a good hotel to stay in for the night. Finally found this one. Everything was perfect, breakfast great, friendly service, spacious rooms, just an excellent place to stay. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

WOW! Thank you so much! Can’t get much better than “everything was perfect”! That is exactly what we strive for! Thank you for your flattering words and look forward to earning your business again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Holiday Inn has changed so much over the years and are really giving Hilton and Marriotts a run for their money. This hotel is across from the Cracker Barrel @ Franklin and Delk with a chic lobby, fresh coffee 24 hours a day and spotless rooms. The front desk staff is helpful, professional and very accommodating. The location is perfect for the business traveler even if your business is in downtown Atlanta. If you stay here, cross over Franklin Road and eat at the Hot Wings restaurant at Franklin Plaza and say "hello" to Miss Kim. The best fried rice, chicken strips and ice cold Heineken. What a treat. Also, after you are full and Miss Kim does not have desserts, go past check cashing store to Franklin Market and say hello to Johnny or Tess, brothers from Ethiopia. They have EVERYTHING and cheaper than a Wal Mart. For dessert, have a fresh apple or orange or danish or whatever your heart's desire. Both Miss Kim and Franklin Market and, obviously, Holiday Inn Express have spotless bathrooms. Enjoy - three for one! Susan C.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

WOW! Thank you for your flattering review about your entire stay not only at the Holiday Inn Express but for our city of Marietta! We look forward to being your home away from home in you next trip to Marietta, GA!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was friendly. The continental breakfast was great. The bed was very comfortable!
Conveniently right off the highway and plenty of eateries very nearby. ****************************************************************************

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank aquariuzz73

Thank you aquariuzz73 for your wonderful review about your recent stay! We are happy to be able to accommodate you with everything you need from the welcoming staff members and restful sleep to jump starting your day with a great breakfast! We look forward to earning your business again in your future travels.