Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Greenville, South Carolina
“GREAT HOTEL”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hotel has a very friendly staff, with outstanding service. the rooms are very neat and clean. Also had excellent breakfast. It is a great choice for a business traveler. I like the hotel with the new modern look and makeover.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review with our future guests! We are so glad you were able to enjoy our property from the wonderful service we provide to starting your day off right with a great breakfast. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Edgefield, South Carolina
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Motel is not suppose to be pet friendly rooms and halls hot and smelled like dog and mold caused both child and myself to have allergy attacks. Suppose to be smoke free but have to walk through wall of smoke entering and leaving building and smoke in lobby. Breakfast poor smelled smoke coming through door when trying to eat. The only thing about the stay that was up to Holliday Inn Express standards was the courtesy of the staff. Building run down smelly glad only stayed one night cost a fortune to clear up asthma attacks from exposure to rooms. Rooms and hotel needs major remodeling and removal of old carpet and overhaul of ventilation system

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MOLLYMOM19
I do apologize that you didn’t find our property to be up to standards. Our property is 100% pet and smoke free. I do wish that you had approached the front desk in regards to health issues. That is something we would have loved to have been able to fix while you were still with us. We will look in to your concerns about the designated smoking areas. Our property has just undergone a major upgrade including brand new carpet, plush mattresses, a new modern look for our common area, and much more. I do hope you accept my sincere apologies and hope you would be willing to stop back by and give us a second chance!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is just what you should expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Clean, Comfortable, Friendly Staff and their typical breakfast. It is a great choice for the Business Traveler looking for a good value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Dave S! We can’t wait to serve as your host again the next time you are in town.
Chatsworth, California
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Though the venue was having a remodel in the lobby area, the staff was pleasant, helpful and accommodating. The rooms were roomy - with a refrigerator, microwave and good coffee maker. Wished that they had a pool - but the hot tub was nice.

Room Tip: This hotel is located near the highway which was convenient and near restaurants and entertainment f...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Our remodel did take some time and we do appreciate your patience with us as we were updating our property. It was our pleasure to serve as your host and do hope that you come back to visit!
Alabama
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I frequent Holiday Inn Express quite often and I must say this is the best property I've stayed at yet. My GPS sent me on a wild goose chase but when I called the front desk Elizabeth was awesome at giving me directions. I found the property to be very clean and quiet and well appointed. There is a Cracker Barrel right across the street from the hotel and a gas station on the same side of the street as the hotel for total convenience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad that Elizabeth was able to get you to our location. Sometimes that wonderful GPS will take our guests on the scenic route. Thank you for all of your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have stayed at HIEx for over 10 years while working, whenever I am able to find one in the city I am going. This one was very nice, but the staff was not as friendly and helpful as most other HIEx places I have been. The rooms where very clean as usual with wonderful towels, linens and other amenities. Always appreciate the free WiFi. I would definately stay there again as it is very convenient and close to the family members I go to visit.

Room Tip: Did not use the pool as they are always very small. No room service available in these motels.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Dear travelgrammy354,
We are so thankful that you stayed loyal to the Holiday Inn Express brand and decided to stop by to give us a try. We are also glad that you enjoyed our amenities from the free WIFI to everything in the room! I regret to hear that you didn’t find our customer service to be top notch. I feel like we have an award winning staff and it is my hopes that you will be coming back for us to show you that service!
Naples, Florida
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Holiday Inn Express Marietta/Atlanta

Very nice stopover on a road trip from Florida to Nashville. The hotel is perfectly situated close to an I-75 exit and walking distance to a Cracker Barrel which was convenient after many hours in the car. Hotel and room was immaculate, front desk person was very pleasant and helpful both on the phone and when we checked in several hours later. Our King room was roomy and had a sitting area with sofa. Free breakfast and clean dining area was welcome. Reasonably priced. Would definitely stay there again on another road trip in that direction.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank capomom
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Capomom,

What a wonderful review! Thank you! Our location is great for travelers coming off of I-75 and Cracker Barrel being across the street is very convenient. Our brand sets high standards and we strive to meet and exceed all of those! We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and look forward to serving as your host again soon.