“Nice and a great value!”
Review of Cafe DE Paris - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe DE Paris
Cuisines: French
Reviewed October 27, 2012

They have a wonderful $5 omlette for breakfast - pair it with the grits and you have a winner! Waffles are top notch, and the service is exceptional. Take a moment to speak with the owner, he is a great guy, and we wish him much success - we need more resturants like his in east cobb!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is a gem of a restaurant located in the Publix shopping center off of Johnson Ferry. My family and I regularly eat here for breakfast on the weekends. They have consistently good food from the veggie eggs benedict to the omelets and malted waffles. We love their home fries -- sliced thin on a mandoline with onions and peppers and griddled until crispy -- very upscale "hash browns". My husband loves their Nutella and banana crepes. They have fantastic lattes as well (I am fond of the hazelnut). Very kid friendly. Staff is always very nice.

1  Thank Carolyn G
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Been there for Breakfast a year or so ago, it was not good then. Under new Mgmt.,
thought we would give it a second try. Eggs were cold, Grits were watery, Bacon
ordered crispy was under cooked, Coffee weak. Wives ordered French Toast which
looked OK and they said it wasn't bad (and that was their superlative 'wasn't bad').

Mentioned I had problems to the cook after eating what I could, no response. Will
try it again when new management hires a new staff.

Reviewed February 9, 2009

Sometimes I eat at this great cafe 3 times a day. Great food, great service, and everyone is so friendly.
Nancy

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 17, 2009

In the Publix Shopping Center on Johnson Ferry Rd. You can funiture shop and have lunch w/o leaving the building. Food is good, chicken salad melt sandwich and soups are good. Small room and somewhat cozy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook