$159
$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
$100
QualityInn
$131
$140
All reviewsfront deskgreat customer servicehardwood floorsroad noiseenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotel to anyonethe room was nicerandallmsashinterstatemaintenance
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I'm often late returning to the hotel from my day ,
So I often miss the daily services this amazingly accomadateing hotel provides as curtisys to their guests .
Thanks for taking the time out of your day .
To keep me up to date on my correspondence when it comes to the office .
your attention is appreciated imensly ,
your happy guest ,
Josie K Dwyer

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

She helped me and made me laugh while doing it...thank you! I will for sure come back AGAIN!! It was great lol it said say more but idk what more to say besides the room was nice the coffee is good and the fun is fun

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2018

If there was a zero that is what i would rate this place. Worst sleeping experience I ever had. After entering the room and seeing the bad conditions and roaches on the bed, sink and bathroom, I would have left immediately. It was New Year’s Eve and all the hotels were booked. We were too tired to drive safely so we stayed only long enough to get a couple hours of sleep and then left there. The whole experience was horrible and not safe at all to drive on such little sleep but who could sleep in those conditions. This is the first time I ever wrote a bad review. Same on Motel 6 for not fixing this problem that seems to have been going on for a while based on other reviews. Please do not stay there.
Mary Ann

Room Tip: Don’t stay
Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank maapos
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

room was seemingly ok when we arrived. however when we woke up at 3 in the morning the floor was literally moving. there were roaches EVERYWHERE. coming from under the bed frame, coming from cracks under the flooring, crawling in and out of the air conditioning unit. we immediately packed our bags and left. (note: we were on the highest floor, 5th floor, and the room was clearly infested).
the front desk staff was unbothered and made no type of effort to apologize for and/or even acknowledge the gross inconvenience. will NEVER stay again. this location should be put out of business. simply disgusting.

Stayed: December 2017
4  Thank MARDDR
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Hi friends
I am moved to write this review as a long term guest of The Motel 6 on Delk in Marietta .
My husband and I want to thank the Managers (who over time I have known them to be exceptional proformance at every challenge I have seen or had , with a firm compassion and a consistent solid competence . The owners of this hotel should be proud they inspire in them ,
Right now as I wait Sonia navagate four challenges like a pro.and fax a document for me .
While Ali takes a guest to retrieve lost keys .
Ari finds my to often double booked reservation .
And Pam checks for mail for a guest ,
And Sonia
Will even light a blessing candle if you ask her to cross her fingers for you for luck !
Just to menchion the Hotel is great Hardwood floors, and nice size showers , as clean as you could ask for , and a great staff there as well with Marie's Management .
The lobby and the banquet facility looks awsome modern and bright.
I recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling on a budget, or that needs a long term solution.
If your quality of life is as important to you as ours is to us .
Motel6 , owners , managers , front desk , Domestic Goddesses , maintenance ( also so on point ) beautiful pool ) for all you do and did for us this and last year .
Your like Family and we will never
Forget your kindness.