“Never, Never Again!”

Hayward, Wisconsin
“Never, Never Again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is the motel for you if you want to pay $100 for two rooms with:
Vinyl floors throughout the entire room
1 little bar of soap
No shampoo
1 towel & 1 wash cloth in a 2 bed room
Paper thin walls
No clock
Old, small "tube type" TV
No Coffee in room or lobby
No continental breakfast

Lesson Learned - Never, Never Again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DonByle
Joy H, Manager at Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Yes, this property has been renovated with new wood flooring with high quality mattresses and new soft goods and upgraded pillows with a channel line of 25 which includes HBO and ESPN not to mention high quality pool and lobby ambiance yet lower in price than any competition in the area. Unfortunately, we don't provide in room shampoo or coffee pots to be able to keep cost down but we do offer all amenities in our vending area and serving coffee in the lobby from 7am to 10 am.

As a matter of fact, we get customers from mid scale chain hotel for these reason saving them 2 third of the amount they would be paying them with higher quality rooms and services. We hope that you will look around and compare other hotels with ours and then post your comments to any websites. We hope to see you at our hotel in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Hotel was right by the interstate and the traffic was very loud. It kept me awake. Walls are paper thin. Rooms were nice but there were no complimentary shampoo/conditioner. Towels were so rough it was like drying off with a Brillo pad. Bathroom door did not close. Bed and pillows were comfortable. I was traveling alone, and I can say if you are a single female traveling alone, I would not suggest this hotel. I did not feel safe here. There was a police officer patrolling the grounds when I got there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Susan M
Collinsville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here in Dec 2005, so we knew it was a good area and we were pleased with your room and easy access to highways. This time we got a refurbished room with beautiful hardwood floors like the hotels down in Cancun!. EXTREMELY NICE ROOMS at a value price. I would stay here anytime I needed to stay in the Atlanta area. Highly pleased with renovations. The staff was courteous at all times and we felt safe here.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the refurbished rooms--you will be surprised at the quality for this value!
2 Thank LIVES2TRAVEL2
Woodstock, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Always courteous service and clean rooms. Stay at this location once a week to get a jump on traffic heading North and this location is extremely convenient to the highway. If I didn't receive good service or clean rooms I would not be staying here 4 times a month. Thank you Ms. Randall for always making my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Great value and location to highway.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Aaron Z
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this motel 6. We felt very safe knowing security and the manager goes around checking the parking lots and the pool area to make sure there are guest only at the motel. We will be back several trips to the water park that is 4 miles down the road and we will be saying here again.

1 Thank onthegoinatl
Lucedale, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My Family and I stayed here on our Vacation In June of 2013, we were supposed to have a newly remodeled room...but our shower was broke it would not turn on and off correctly, while I was showering the water would go from scalding hot to freezing cold.. The ac leaked puddles of water all over the floor,Tried to enjoy the pool with my young kids but instead there was a couple decided they wanted to make out in front of everyone.. And the staff did not care.. After we checked in and all through our week stay as we walked around there was weed being smoked on the balcony's and know one cared.. we had someone try to scam us and all the management and staff could say was they were sorry they could not do anything about it, it has been going on for a long time...I have never been at a hotel like this one before and will NOT return to it..

Room Tip: don't go here...
1 Thank lance39452
Marietta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Last night me and a friend were being interrogated by motel police about where I was going and do I know the person I'm with! I spend a lot a money with this hotel and I shouldn't have to be harassed for going somewhere. I'm a decent us citizen trying to have fun this holiday weekend and I thank front desk staff for being some nice and helpful every time I come in there! They are the reason I come back but after last night the hotel owner told me that I could stay there for that night but I would have to be gone by checkout! And that I couldn't come back when I didn't do NOTHING AT ALL! Now I'm going to tell everyone I know not to do business with this company PERIOD!

Room Tip: Go near Cumberland mall, best place to be seriously!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LaQuesha D
Joy H, Manager at Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Madam,

It is our supreme priority to make sure all our guests are safe at this hotel and in order to make sure of safety, we have appointed Marietta Police Department to ensure all safety measures are being followed daily with our strict guidelines. All guests are asked to prove their registration and room number since it is our policy that after 10pm, all guests are resting inside the rooms and not outside. In this case, you were approached to verify your information which you may have taken personally but if you think from a broader picture, it is for your safety after all. After remodeling our hotel rooms, pool and lobby area, we have received numerous compliments and I hope that you value our intention what we as a company trying to offer our valued guests.

Thank you for bringing to our attention. This way, we could explain your issue in detail through Trip Advisor. I am sure guests who will be reading this response will understand how serious we are about safety of our guests.

Thank you.