“pretty good”

Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed April 18, 2013

it was pretty nice i really like there new rooms housekeeping did an wonderful job with keeping my room clean althougth i had some trouble when there was shift changing and my husband could retrieve property with out us paying 6 dollars and adding him to our room it was okay

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dabossprodigy

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I overall enjoyed my stay and got exactly what I expected. I booked one of the newly renovated rooms but I would advise to ask for a room towards the inside rather than to the Interstate.
I was especially pleased with the lady at the front desk, her name was Randall and she was very friendly and extremely helpful. She is most likely the reason I would come again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Interstate. Also spend a few extra dollars for a newly renovated room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank philippg801
Reviewed April 8, 2013

motel was very busy, pool was the only common area that was kept tidy. Rooms were ok, motel was in a nice area. Check-in was very easy. Plenty of towels were on hand. Vending areas were overflowing with trash.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I called this hotel and talked to clerk , telling of my special needs . before making reservation I asked about a down stairs room because I had been up and down all day at Scottish Rites childrens hospital where my grandson had been in ICU for several days now and we were looking for a place to stay close by , anyway I am handy capped so I asked for a down stairs room close to parking lot , Clerk said that would not be a problem , so I made a reservation upon arrival and signing in and paying for room clerk informed me room was in middle of hotel on 5th floor but they have elevator and it was only a short walk from there. about 200 yards from parking lot and elevator then elevator to room another 50 yards . well at this time I was to tired and sore to argue so accepted room another mistake

Room Tip: rooms on north side away from interstate I 75
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've been in motel6 For about 3weeks. My stay has been very comfortable thanks to the staff for prompt front desk service. They were always available to help me with any problem or need. I have exspecially one favorite desk personal her name is Randall, if you come in contact with this lady I promise your day & stay at Motel6 will be great! She always has a warm & loving smile & treats all guess with kindness & respect! I recommend this hotel to anyone & if im back in Marietta again. This would definitely be the Motel of my choice!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank lakett
Reviewed March 28, 2013

It's a Motel 6, not a Four Seasons!!! But we travel with a dog. Two really nice women at the desk, Helped with restaurant ideas, computer log in, general stuff to make things smoother. Our thanks to Randall and Ari.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jamesB35805
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on and off for about a month now i am new to the area and finding housing. The hotel staff is very hospitable. I love my girl Randall. she is always very helpful and always brings a smile to my face. Any help I ever need she is always on the ball and never disappoints. That girl needs a raise. Khia is also very kind and always very helpful. Both also very professional. Sean is just a pleasure all around. When the water went out one day he made sure i was compensated for not being able to shower even though he had no control over it. Very nice gentleman and very professional. I love the view from the top and the newly renovated rooms are very nice especially for the rate that is offered. All around great hotel. Have and will continue to recommend to others

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo