“Great hotel and staff”

Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 21, 2013

David the general manager and his staff always do a wonderful job. The food and the service are always excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is staying in the Atlanta area,The quality of service is like a 5 star hotel.
Jeff C.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally the best
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I attended a wedding here and stayed overnight. My first impression of the hotel was that everything looked new and fresh. Our "standard room/suite" was amazing. I took a picture of it but the picture doesn't do it justice. I stay in a lot of hotels and the rooms here are some of the best accommodations I've seen.
The restaurant and bar was great with a welcoming atmosphere and an AMAZING view of waterfalls and phenomenal landscaping near the pool.
The staff throughout the hotel were friendly.
The wedding itself was flawless.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you need to stay in the Marietta area, choose this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent visit to my hotel - you are correct, we are a perfect location/venue for a wedding and our "water-garden" is a must for pictures!
Additionally, we continually focus on exceeding customer expectations with regards to our service and I am glad we achieved that goal with your visit.
I look forward to you staying with us again if you return to the area!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I recently spent a week in this hotel on a business trip. I absolutely loved it! The staff was amazing all of them went out of their way to be friendly and make me and my co workers feel welcome! Would def stay here again. Rooms are fantastic!

• Stayed: October 2013

I wanted to thank you for your recent visit to my hotel and for your kind comments regarding your stay!
Being an all-suite property, it makes us a perfect location for multiple night stays. Also, my team is committed to exceeding customer expectations with regards to service - I am glad you enjoyed your visit and felt cared for,,,
I look forward to your return the next time you are in the area and don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of assistance.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great, great Respire suite! Spacious, comfy, well appointed. Parking was free and ample but property is on a hill so the lower lots are tiered and connected by stairs. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013

In town for a concert and quick getaway. Chose this hotel based on reviews here and the upper scale accommodations that were provided here. Wonderful property, would have given one more star except for parking. The hotel is located on top of a hill with very limited parking. They have two additional parking lots on a tier system. It isn't too bad if you have to park on the upper tier but I would imagine the bottom tier is a pain. Only complaint I had was that our bed was not as plush as I would have imagined it to be and made a loud creaking noise every time you rolled over, but it didn't affect the overall stay. The location is good for any visit to Atlanta. Staff that we came in contact with were very friendly. The landscaping around the pool is beautiful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

I wanted to thank you for your recent stay at my hotel and for your comments regarding your visit - we use these to better serve going forward. Although I can't change the physical structure of the parking areas, we do have a number of spaces on the top "hotel" level and offer valet parking if you prefer. Needless to say, my staff would also be willing to assist in any way possible.

Thanks again for your business/comments and I look forward to your return the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have a child and this hotel was a breath of fresh air. We didnt have to worry about dirty sheets/top blanket. The entire room was allergy proofed as our family has terrible allerigies and we felt as if we were at our home away from home. The rooms were quiet and peaceful, very spacious and well kept! Great job Hyatt Atl!!! Whenever we are in the area again we will certainly return. A special thank you to the front desk manager Felicia for giving outstanding customer service and going above and beyond, we appreciate you and have referred everyone we know visiting the area as well. :-)

Room Tip: Our entire room was allergy proofed which allowed our family to relax comfortably. The entire room...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was my first visit to this Hyatt. I was not at all familiar with the area so I leveraged feedback from TripAdvisor. The hotel is clean and modern. Staff indicated it went through a remodel two years ago. It shows very well. Rooms (suites) are very spacious with contemporary furnishings. Overall staff is nice, with a few folks that had a bit of an attitude. I used the shuttle service to get to a location and back and they were extremely friendly and really talked up their property. Breakfast was good (included in my room rate). Overall I would definitately stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Marietta
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest
Wyndham Garden Marietta Atlanta North
Radisson Atlanta Northwest
Radisson Atlanta Northwest
#13 of 34 in Marietta
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, GA

Been to Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest? Share your experiences!