Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
$48
$54
$145
Courtyard
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
$101
TripAdvisor
All reviewswet barmellow mushroombusiness hotelliving roomself parkingsitting arearooms are largewindy hillper dayroom serviceshuttle servicefavorite hotelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantroom ratebeautiful hotelking suite
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Clean, spacious suite. Perfect for taking 4 teenagers after a full day at Whitewater. Front desk was friendly. Rooms have modern decor with a large sofa conducive to great conversation. The pool is really pretty, surrounded by trees and waterfall.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Lovely Hotel with great staff. The suite I stayed in was very nice and modern. Loving the huge space in the suite. I will return again. I recieved a nice military discount and saved money. The hotel has a scenic dining area and nice pool.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 21, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am a repeat customer at this hotel. The rooms are all suites so there is plenty of space to stretch out. The bathroom is always impeccably clean, as is the rest of the room. The furniture is comfortable. It is quiet. The breakfast is good (if a bit pricey).

I like these conveniences: There are OK restaurants in the shopping center across the street. There is a microwave and a fridge in the room. It is not far from I-75.

My one quibble is the awkward parking. And what is up with that little "island" at the entrance on the middle level. One drizzly evening, I forgot that it was there and I drove over it. It sounded like I tore up my car's undercarriage. (Fortunately I didn't.) It's a safety hazard. Maybe the management should consider taking it out.

Otherwise, a fine hotel. I will keep coming back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

I wanted to thank you for all the kind comments regarding your recent visit to my hotel and am glad we are your hotel of choice when in the area. I will look at the "curbing" located at the lower level parking entrance that you mentioned and if possible have removed (or at least better identified).
Thanks again for your business and don't hesitate to let me know if I can ever be of assistance in the future!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel for a week on two seperate occasions while visiting the Life Chiropractic Neurological Center. We have been very pleased with the enormous rooms, excellent beds, cleanliness, staff, location, etc. They also have a large, well equipped fitness center. We have already booked another stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: 1st floor near the bar/lounge can be very noisy. The garden/pool view is nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

I wanted to thank you for your recent visit to my hotel and for the kind comments regarding your stay. We strive to exceed every customer's expectation and I am glad we reached that goal on this visit.
I will pass along your comments to the repsective department managers and they use these to improve service to all our guests!

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance in the future and I hope we are your "hotel of choice" when ever in the area.