If you're looking to stay in the Marietta area, this is a solid option. It is right off of I-75 but feels somewhat secluded and woodsy, given the hilly area. Rooms are recently renovated (at least I don't remember them this nice from prior stays here) and are extremely comfortable and spacious. The TV in the living room is larger than most hotels of this type I've stayed at and the couch is easy to spread out on. The bathroom has a nice, long sink area with plenty of room for several people to lay out their things. There is no closing door between the living room and bedroom, but rather a two-panel partition. I'd much prefer a door, though the partition did a good job of reducing hallway noise. The second and third floors can be noisy due to the hallway leading into an open area that overlooks the lobby. A/C was quiet and cool. My only complaint in the bedroom was that the beds were, in my view, too soft and uneven, and made lots of a weird, loud noise every time I moved.
The location is great as long as you realize you're in suburbia. There are several decent restaurants in walking distance, including a Houston's. The hotel restaurant for breakfast is fine, though a little pricier than it should be. Desk staff was a little on the aloof side, not as warm as they could be, but they got the job done. All in all, this hotel is a very good option in Marietta, particularly if you're looking for rooms with some space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witness the reinvention of Marietta’s finest full-service, all-suites hotel. The multi-million dollar transformation of the Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta NW hotel has unveiled a significant refresh of its atrium lobby, restaurant, lounge, guestroom-suites, landscaping and front entrance. Welcome to the transformation.Settle into the most spacious and comfortable choice of Marietta Georgia hotels. Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest offers all you need for a successful stay – extra-large suites with separate work areas, delicious dining, flexible meeting space and the latest wireless technology. Conveniently located off I-75, this newly renovated Marietta hotel puts you in the heart of the NW business center and just minutes from Buckhead, downtown and shopping. Reward yourself with the service and quality only this Hyatt Atlanta suites hotel can deliver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotwire, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest Hotel Marietta
- Hyatt Regency Marietta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Northwest
- Hyatt Marietta