“Clean & comfortable”

Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
New Port Richey, United States
“Clean & comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant. Felt safe. The location was ideal for my purposes and the restaurant within a short walk was very convenient. Should I return to this area again I would not hesitate to stay at the Hampton again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Algonquin, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel was older but clean. When we arrived, we were informed that the room we were originally assigned to had a leaking air conditioner and the floor was wet. We were moved to a different room that was clean and dry. The check-in staff was very apologetic and bent over backwards to fix the problem. She gave us bottled water and made sure we had everything we needed. The breakfast was good with a nice selection of hot and cold items. The staff working were very helpful and nice.

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Just like every other Hampton, easy to stay at with clean rooms efficient breakfast area, pool etc. This property was very close to the Cobb Galleria and other shopping. We found it close to the places we needed to visit although a bit north of our usual hotels. Staff was very helpful.

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade if available the suite was wonderful especially if you are going to be there for...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Came into town for a family wedding, with the Hampton Inn selected as the place for family to stay. I will return to this hotel again when I visit Marietta and will seek a Hampton Inn in other cities when I travel. The fresh bedding, not just clean sheets, was a great surprise as I always worry about my children getting their faces against the nasty bedspread, even in nice hotels. No worry here! The breakfast was delicious, with a vast spread of offerings, not just a pastry and a piece of fruit. It was well stocked, replenished and staffed by more than one attendant. A big plus, and a huge added value to the price of lodging. This hotel was comfortable, welcoming and friendly. It's made a good impression for Hampton Inns that will stick with me.

Columbus, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband, my 8 yo son and I stayed at this hotel for 3 night to attend a wedding. When we checked in we were bowled over by the incredibly strong air freshener smell in our room. We all woke up the next day with headaches so I complained and the staff said they would take care of it. When we returned that afternoon a different air freshener had been used but it still bothered my husband so the next day we put the do not disturb sign on the door. The smell had dissipated somewhat when we returned that evening but as I was falling asleep I noticed a moldy/musty smell. It had rained a lot the day before so I assumed that was why. But the next morning several spots of mold had appeared on the wall directly above my bed. We complained and received a credit for one night, but everyone who stayed at this hotel returned home with a cold or respiratory infection. I'm still sick! I expected a certain level of accommodation for the brand and price point and was incredibly disappointed.

2 Thank Alicia O

Travelers are raving about these Marietta hotels

Brentwood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Quiet place and excellent service...great breakfast. Hotel located right off of freeway and is easy to access. A clean and peacful rest stop! I would recomment this Hampton Inn to all my friends coming through the Atlanta area in need of a hotel.

Asheville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The Inn was clean and convenient to the locations we were scheduled to access. room was clean and very well maintained. It was near major highways and access to dining and shopping as needed. Complementary breakfast was well prepared and had a good variety of choices.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple