“Good value for money”

Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Columbia, United States
“Good value for money”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We enjoyed the room and the access to the vending ice and snacks. Also enjoyed the tasty breakfast. The staff was friendly. We found the hotel was easy access from the highway. The room was quiet and we enjoyed the tv and the comfortable beds. The bathroom was clean and the beds were comfy

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Tifton
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I give this hotel/staff 5 star ratings. The customer service was remarkable and the comfort of the room was very relaxing. The location was great for the event I was attending. Plenty of eating/shopping establishments nearby

Helena, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This Hotel is worn and dirty.The lobby is over due for carpet and good makeover. The room smelled like smoke though it was a non smoking room. It was NOT a clean Hotel.I am an honors member and usually find Hampton to be very reliable and very clean.This was the worst Experience I have had at this chain . I will avoid it in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

gulfport, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. We bragged about how clean and elegant our room was to our friends. We are looking forward to coming again next year in June. Also the pool was amazing, breakfast was great and the staff were very pleasant and friendly. Victoria and Willie Smith

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Needs updating and renovation. Not your typical Hampton Inn. Our bathroom door had water stains at the bottom and clearly needed repair or replacement. The sink faucet swiveled making it difficult to get the proper water temperature. Overall disappointing.

Ellisville, Mississippi
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very good experience. The only problem I had was the hotels response to the online reservation. The desk person handled a room change very cordially. The breakfast was good, the TV was on local news and traffic conditions. That helped us avoid a traffic back up. I will to stay at one of the Hilton Family hotels in the future.

Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We chose this hotel to spend the night on our way home from Florida. because of the Hampton name. the only thing I felt was not up to par for a Hampton was the size of the beds. I thought they were suppose to be queen size, but they were not. Although the hotel was just what I expected in every other aspect. I always know what I'm getting when I stay at a Hampton. A clean comfortable room and good sevice.