“Afraid!”

Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Marietta
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Service was above average. But I utilized the extended stay portion of Hotel and roaches were a constant.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
We apologize that you were not satisfied with your guest room assignment and that cleanliness and maintenance conditions were an issue. We're working with our staff to address your concerns and apologize for the inconvenience. It's our goal to ensure guests are comfortable and taken care of and your feedback will certainly help us as we continue to improve.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I can only speak for the room that I stayed in. Stayed here for the weekend (fri-mon). While it wasn't the worst experience, it wasn't the greatest compared to other Days Inn I've visited. The outside of the hotel is a little grungy but the lobby was very inviting. Check in wasn't too bad, however I was interrupted by what sounded like a disgruntled guest who called about wanting to change their room, and another individual who was checking in that wanted to change hotels. Weird. Breakfast wasn't breakfast at all so don't expect much. I've been to Days Inn where they at least had fruit, yogurt, and sausage biscuits. Available was waffles, gravy, oatmeal & grits packets, and what looked like stale pastries, apple & orange juice and coffee. Anyway... my room. I didn't complain because my husband & I was there on a mission that didn't involve comfortability, but... the sheets were on inside out, which made my mind automatically go to, "what if these weren't washed but instead just flipped over!?" Meh, I just prayed about it and got some good rest, there was a new mattress in the room. I stayed in one of their updated rooms [that is still is in need of some renovation] on the 3rd floor, which wasn't very impressive, if I'm honest. The furniture was worn down, almost like it was all hand me downs. The chairs were stained, marks on the wall, bathroom was small... and there was what I believe was a smashed gnat on the picture frame above the bed... I didn't look too long or too hard lol. Some of the towels were also a little worn down. I'm not, "throwing any shade" to the cleaning crew or the manager of the hotel, I know you all are trying, but there's much room for improvement. This place has a lot of potential, especially since there are so many rooms. Hoping for great success and the financial ability to be able to do some more updates. At any rate, I would stay here again, but not with very high expectations. As I said before, it wasn't the worst experience, just not amongst one the best Days Inn experiences I've had.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. I thank you for your feedback as it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.